There tairing down the laders at the sheld

Jan. 21, 2003, 10:20 a.m.

I am pretty close friends with a person who is reponsible for the the Watershed Park at a high level.

I would be happy to talk to her about the trails (again :) ) if there was a group similar to NSMBA who would look after the bike trails there.

Click Me

Jan. 21, 2003, 10:46 a.m.

Originally posted by JdanS
**I am pretty close friends with a person who is reponsible for the the Watershed Park at a high level.

I would be happy to talk to her about the trails (again :) ) if there was a group similar to NSMBA who would look after the bike trails there. **

There is a Shed Bike Club, however I don't know the contacts. If you post this in the ~Sacred Shead Thread~ I'm sure you'll get some interested replies. TOOL is one to talk too, he knows who's involved.

Jan. 21, 2003, 2:22 p.m.

address your concerns and questions to brett at [email protected] are not going to tear down the water shed so please peeps ,don't get yer knickers in a twist

** DIE TRYING* :007:
:canada: :england: :beer: :beer:

Jan. 21, 2003, 3:11 p.m.

ok thanks dude cuz some rider told me they were taring it down

Jan. 21, 2003, 3:54 p.m.

Originally posted by scab12
ok thanks dude cuz some rider told me they were taring it down

The sky is falling, the sky is falling:rolleyes:

Relax people it's all just talk so far. :) Although it is possible that the parks will decide to tear stuff down in the future remember it's "CITY HALL" and you have to play by thier rules or not at all. So do your part to help out with trail maintenance and support the [email protected]. And MOST of all remember it only takes a couple pissed off people to start screaming to "CITY HALL" to get the parks guys down on us . So do your part to be friendly and polite to the other people in there. Take the time to slow down and say hi when your passing walkers or horses. Smile at everyone and generally look like good kids out having fun and being healthy. It makes bikers look way better than blasting by people at full speed giving them dirty looks for getting in the way and generally being rude.;)

Originally posted by Smoke
8 weeks in Whistler + greenhorn English boy = venereal disease + compound fractures + angry collection agency pursuing you around the world.

Jan. 21, 2003, 4:01 p.m.

Originally posted by ride24/7
So do your part to be friendly and polite to the other people in there. Take the time to slow down and say hi when your passing walkers or horses. Smile at everyone and generally look like good kids out having fun and being healthy. It makes bikers look way better than blasting by people at full speed giving them dirty looks for getting in the way and generally being rude.;)

So very true!! If you ever wonder why trails get shut down - it's almost always the mountain bikers themselves that screw it up, not the parks people just being jerks. It's a very touchy subject already, so we have to be careful!

Jan. 21, 2003, 5:20 p.m.

Originally posted by Gandalf

When people were in the shed on the weekend working on the drop trail, they ran into a city worker who apparently freaked out because they hadn't notified some person about that trail. He proceeded to make wild promises that things would be torn down ect ect.

It'll cost Delta a bunch of $$ to cut down the ladders.
$$$ that could be spent on security to keep the Safeway clean of sk8ers.

Kids!!….a moment of pleasure..a lifetime of pain.