The Sponsors

Jan. 23, 2016, 2:11 a.m.

… and probably pressed on for a sturdy IPA after . …

in his skinny jeans right?

Jan. 23, 2016, 8:33 a.m.

News flash …. People give ZERO fucks about this shit !! Guys a sponsored racer …. His job is to rip the shit out of trails , the fact that most of us suck ass and are alarmed at speeds these guys carry is besides the point . This wouldn't be much different than showing up at the PUBLIC POOL and doing your lame ass slow swim and M Phelps pounds a stuff crust pizza poolside and rips past you on a backstroke . You should be stoked you saw a pro not be a dick and try to cause the guy problems and f with his livelihood . Bro code , never try to F with a guys job .

You're Lee Lau aren't you?

welcome to the bottom of my post.

Jan. 23, 2016, 10:55 a.m.

These threads are great :D

Jan. 23, 2016, 11:24 a.m.

lol.

pretty sure this is a joke post. nobody is this dumb.?

Like F Gump said , stupid is as stupid does . I think what we learned here is people just like to argue . Simple likes to call me out and blah blah I like to call out scoots and his merry band of butt hurt friends . At the end of the day everyone believes their point and the way they think is correct and other people are wrong . I think I'm right , you think you are etc etc so on so forth

Jan. 23, 2016, 11:31 a.m.

rode for 3 hrs today didnt see one person or hiker im outraged

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Jan. 23, 2016, 11:34 a.m.

rode for 3 hrs today didnt see one person or hiker im outraged

Start a post on it !! Title it " its hard out here for a pimp "

They should rename every post on this site to "shit we don't need " and every comment is just a series of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's lulling you into unconsciousness

Jan. 23, 2016, 1:38 p.m.

:thepimp:

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Jan. 23, 2016, 4:01 p.m.

Newsflash…..the spawnzerz don't give a rats ass what you think of them.

Yaaahhhh !!!!! Maybe talk to A-- P- and see what he has to say about that. I think the few individuals that are jumping down the throat of the OP are missing the point of his post. There are lots of posts about what "sponsored riders should do" and "what thier job is" and "what the general public needs to do" and "what sponsors think", but when the OP is trying to get a answer right from the source he gets pounced on.

This topic is an ongoing, and is probably never going to end as people move on from the sport and new people will fill thier place. It's like highschool where the same shit happens year after year decade after decade the only difference is the names involved. The issues might be old as time itself, but its still new to the people currently involved.

To the people think that it is a sponsored riders job to rip the trails and be the fastest/gnarliest/awesomest person at all times, in all situations need to give your head a shake. The luxury of mountain biking is still being fought for all over the world even on the north shore, so lets not forget about that.

I'm the best at being modest !

Jan. 23, 2016, 4:09 p.m.

Mountain biking needs more skateboarding and less professional team sports influence, so we can clear up the confusion in threads like this.

Jan. 23, 2016, 4:46 p.m.

Like F Gump said , stupid is as stupid does . I think what we learned here is people just like to argue . Simple likes to call me out and blah blah I like to call out scoots and his merry band of butt hurt friends . At the end of the day everyone believes their point and the way they think is correct and other people are wrong . I think I'm right , you think you are etc etc so on so forth

So not a joke post? Long sigh,, hey what is mom makin for supper tonite anyways?

Jan. 23, 2016, 4:56 p.m.

So not a joke post? Long sigh,, hey what is mom makin for supper tonite anyways?

Doesn't matter he is probably going to complain about it anyway and then bitch her out cause he needs the latest iphone and she doesn't want to pay for it.

I'm the best at being modest !

Jan. 23, 2016, 6:45 p.m.

I am loving the freshness of this squagles dude…

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Jan. 23, 2016, 7:55 p.m.

Squagles is the Honey Badger. Gives no f__ks.

Jan. 23, 2016, 8:01 p.m.

Target had fucks on sale one time and squagles bought none.

Jan. 23, 2016, 8:08 p.m.

Gobshites the lot o' yies. Hud yer wheisht ya haverin bawbags an go gie it laldy oan the ben.

Oot.