Suspicious Death on Cypress

July 14, 2011, 5:33 p.m.

…Must have been doing it for the cause more than money. His mother said he was a good kid, beside arm robery, shooting and all… :stupid:

July 14, 2011, 5:41 p.m.

…Must have been doing it for the cause more than money. His mother said he was a good kid, beside arm robery, shooting and all… :stupid:

Nothing bugs me more than a stupid mother who puts her head in the sand. Mind you, she's an Arab and they've got a lot of fucking sand to put their head in.
:o

Wrong. Always.

July 14, 2011, 5:49 p.m.

he was Iranian, (Persian) not an Arab. I read another story about in I think 2005 he and his upstanding citizen friends were convicted of bursting in on a young family (with young kids) and violently terrorizing them for hours. Even if the parents were gangsters also, terrorizing kids makes it ok in my book not to be to concerned about his death. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

July 14, 2011, 6:28 p.m.

No pity for gangster losers, dead or alive.

Thread killer

July 14, 2011, 7 p.m.

Freeride Freddy you ok?

Yep,but we took care of that f-ker blocking braids

July 15, 2011, 9:25 a.m.

Wow, you must be one bad mo fo, haha, you missed one!

July 15, 2011, 12:08 p.m.

he was Iranian, (Persian) not an Arab. I read another story about in I think 2005 he and his upstanding citizen friends were convicted of bursting in on a young family (with young kids) and violently terrorizing them for hours. Even if the parents were gangsters also, terrorizing kids makes it ok in my book not to be to concerned about his death. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I thought Persians and Arabs were more or less the same? What's the geographical boundaries between these 2 groups of people? Out of interest. Buster Bluth…never ending quest for learning!

Wrong. Always.

July 15, 2011, 1:27 p.m.

Easy to assume, as they are in the the Middle East.
Persian is Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan.
Arab is the Muslim middle east and Northern Africa.
Different ethnicities, government, language (Persian, Farsi, Arabs - Arabic) history and backgrounds. They are not crazy about each other either.

I only know this because I studied Arabic in London because I worked for Showtime Arabia and had to go to the Middle East a lot and because once I really seemed to insult an Arab when I called him Persian!

July 15, 2011, 2:51 p.m.

Different ethnicities, government, language (Persian, Farsi, Arabs - Arabic) history and backgrounds. They are not crazy about each other either.

I only know this because I studied Arabic in London because I worked for Showtime Arabia and had to go to the Middle East a lot and because once I really seemed to insult an Arab when I called him Persian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU

July 15, 2011, 3:07 p.m.

Persians would also get pretty pissed if called Arabs. There's a huge Persian communtiy on the North Shore.

July 17, 2011, 6:30 a.m.

I thought Persians and Arabs were more or less the same? What's the geographical boundaries between these 2 groups of people? Out of interest. Buster Bluth…never ending quest for learning!

Nope … they are as different as Spaniards and Russians. They speak different languages (Farsi vs Arabic), have different alphabets … and for most purposes have have different religions (most Iranians are Shiite Muslims, most Arabs are Sunni Muslims).

Iran is bordered Pakistan [HTML_REMOVED] Afghanistan in the East, Iraq [HTML_REMOVED] Turkey in the West. Pakistan uses the Persian alphabet and its language, Urdu is a mixture of Hindi (the most commonly spoken language in India), Farsi (Persian) and Arabic.