Suspensionwerx on vacation?

July 21, 2009, 7:29 a.m.

Yeah. I heard a saying once. If you want something done right - give it to the busiest person you know. That person is busy for a good reason.

James might have told me that. He was trying to help me feel better a couple of years ago when we started our shop.

The real answer is for James to raise the price, that would sort some of this out.

However. He has a new guy coming on board. An experienced new guy who has dealt with Manitou and Fox at the "factory" level. You will know him when you see him.

Good on ya James. Come on up for a ride sometime. Love to get some of the old crew togeter for beers. You must have one of our numbers.

www.northshorebillet.com

July 21, 2009, 5:35 p.m.

is "frenchie" joining him ???

that would be a awesome pairing…hahha

July 21, 2009, 5:44 p.m.

Interesting pairing for sure… Oh crap, there's that Whistler thing with the dots again.

Uh?, As far as I know dude is working at the Cove. Frenchie dude that is.

www.northshorebillet.com

July 21, 2009, 6:36 p.m.

Went by to give my shocks some TLC and he was up to his eyes in shocks. He was answering his phone and checking emails while I was there. On top of that, in the 1/2 hour I was there taking my shocks out of my bikes about 5 people stopped by. I heard he may need to put in a drive through.

Good things come to those who wait.

July 22, 2009, 9:21 a.m.

The wine worked wonders..thanks for the tip!

Thanks to James for helping get the wife's new ride setup in time for our trip to the Interior!

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

July 23, 2009, 1:13 p.m.

after working at Marzocchi last summer I can empathize with James. He's a rad nice dude who I'm sure is swamped. It's usually first come first serve basis and is seriously worth owning a spare shock to keep handy or you may not ride for a couple of weeks….and as we all know in the summer that's like forever.

July 23, 2009, 3:12 p.m.

seriously worth owning a spare shock to keep handy or you may not ride for a couple of weeks….and as we all know in the summer that's like forever.

07 Totem = 03 Super-T spare.:idea:

July 23, 2009, 3:15 p.m.

06 Boxxer Race = 05 Sherman spare or hubby's Super-T ;)

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

July 23, 2009, 8:34 p.m.

I'm not getting any service currently. Whats the difference? I phone…email…no reply. I got yelled at by some kids dad the other day because his bike has been sitting at our shop 4 weeks with no fix. He has a 250 dollar seasons pass that is sitting idle. Why do people defend companies that simply don't return phone calls and emails for business. Isn't that why they are there in the first place? We are busy too…but we have a system that just puts em next in line regardless of how long the line is. There isn't an excuse for that imo.

I posted this because I know James and Trident read the boards. Maybe they have a solution for me because nobody esle here that is defending the fact he is busy does. Someone is dropping the ball and my shop is taking a beating from customers because of it.

maybe you could use your "business sense" and upsell them on a new shock if its such a huge rush?

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

July 23, 2009, 9:51 p.m.

I was there today. I drove out from Mission after he returned my call (the same day)and dropped my shock off. He told me a 4 day turn around.

Couch

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.

July 23, 2009, 10:08 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

wow couch that's a serious drive…

Surprised u didn't ship it

July 24, 2009, 7:10 a.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

wow couch that's a serious drive…

Surprised u didn't ship it

Living in the Valley, you kind of get used to having to drive to get anywhere. An hour isn't that bad to get something you want and/or need. :)

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

July 24, 2009, 7:14 a.m.

I'd drag my nuts over 10 miles of broken glass to get my shock to James.

A little trip out from the sticks is nothing, and it lets Couch get out and see what people look like that have all their teeth and don't have mullets.

July 24, 2009, 7:40 a.m.

I'd drag my nuts over 10 miles of broken glass to get my shock to James.

Someone should set this up and test that to see if you are all talk or not. I am sure there is someone on here that would love to test you. LOL.

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

July 24, 2009, 10:02 a.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

lol Dave…

That's a bit of low blow. But dam funny thou