Sum It Up!

June 25, 2004, 9:24 a.m.

Hey Guys, hope you're all good. I've not been around for months. been really working hard at my physio to be back in time for this summer. Hopefully I'll make it. Had a hard ski season and destroyed myself so it's been a lot of work, but I'm beginning to feel fit again!

I haven't been on NSMB, it just makes me want to ride too much and I knew I couldn't risk it yet.

So what's been happening? Who's hitting it up big time? What can we expect for this season? What's the new shwag to keep an eye out for? Any info I've missed?

Help me out here! :D

Dave

:scotland: El Presidente

June 25, 2004, 11:54 a.m.

lets see the NSMB Air Apprentice is going on in Whislter on Sunday - depending on who else enters, I'm thinkin the Chump is going to take the phat loot home. See the main page for the list of fine schwag.

Lots of locals rippin Whislter up. Huge talent pool - its quite the feat to watch.. or ride.

Thats about all I got :beer:

another Dave

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 25, 2004, 8:08 p.m.

lots of new riders rippin it up and new gear liek hte demo 9, new devinci dh line, uh lots of stuff :lol: have fun riding again!!!

My actual name is max.
:canada:

Marin Team DH for SALE, BRAND NEW 04 front triangle, BRAND NEW 04 5th Element, 03 Shivers used 4 times, Hope Big'un Front and back hubs with M4 discs front back, North Shore DH cranks, chain guide.

June 25, 2004, 8:22 p.m.

teh ownge as usual

June 25, 2004, 8:22 p.m.

Good to hear you're mending up good, Dave.:) Hang in there and keep up the good work :thumbs-up:

2 weeks from now, I'll FINALLY be able to say I rode Whistler! Until then, the local stuff must suffice.

I'm not a Dave, I'm an Andy.

I do have a brother named Dave!

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

June 28, 2004, 4:59 a.m.

Excellent Guys! Sounds exciting! I'll make it across to Whistler in summer soon! Might see if I ski one week, at a camp or something, then bike the next :)

Hey Blaine :P

:scotland: El Presidente