STOLEN: 2017 Transition Patrol Custom Mullet

June 3, 2021, 7:54 p.m.

Stolen May 31 from Lynn Valley Area: 2017 Teal Blue Size Large Transition Patrol Carbon mountain bike with all custom parts:

- Front 29er DT Swiss EX471 32H rim / Hope hub / E thirteen Tire / Pro-core insert mounted on a Fox 36 170mm Grip 2 fork with a DSD Runt and Vorsprung Secus (not pictured) installed

- Rear: Older Light Bicycle 32H CF 27.5" rim with visible weave, Hope hub, Maxxis DHRII WT with Pro-core insert, Shimano 11 speed XT drivetrain with OneUp bail out gear, OneUp chainguide / bash guard, Fox Float X2 shock loaded with max spacers

- Specially Travel reduced (originally 150mm) Rochshox Reverb seatpost with Wolftooth remote (also with custom machined replacement aluminum pivot), specialized saddle. Chromag Scarab pedals and Chromag Bar with lock on black DMR Deathgrips.

Link to some photos

$200 reward for its return in usable condition, $100 bonus if information is provided to the RCMP that leads to the arrest of the person that took it.

This has been a brutal last few months for me personally, so getting my house broken into and my bike stolen kind of felt like a nail in my coffin. I know its probably long gone but just in case.... There is not a stock part on this so it should be easy to spot if someone is actually riding it locally.

Last edited by: Xorrox on June 3, 2021, 7:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 4, 2021, 12:04 p.m.

That's brutal. Hope you get your bike back.

Old and slow

June 4, 2021, 6:41 p.m.

Sorry your bike got stolen. Did they cut any locks to get it? I hope it gets recovered.

June 4, 2021, 9:30 p.m.

Believe it or not they kicked in my back basement door while I was at work and stole it, along with all the electronics they could carry on it, stole my Bell Super DH helmet and probably road off with all of it. I've posted it all over the place but suspect its long gone.  Pretty unique bike though, if it is left in one piece it will not be hard to spot.

June 5, 2021, 7:46 p.m.

Same M.O. 25 year ago, 4th and Queensbury.

Kicked in the door, loaded buddies backpack with as many of his CD's as it would carry and rode away on a Hammer I'd spent waaaaay too much time on painting and building up for him.

Couple years later same thing happen in  PG - another Hammer I'd done the same dance with for my nephew!

Sorry for your lose. 

After too much time being a slacker I started getting real anal again about locking my garaged bikes to each other and other large heavy shit.

June 5, 2021, 8:30 p.m.

Go look around d/t eastside and other social housing spots like olympic village, granville st. etc.  I see scumbags with nice mtn bikes all the time.

June 8, 2021, 1:31 a.m.

Damn dude that's brutal, many nice custom touches on that bike. If you are on FB there's a "stolen bikes vancouver" group that can get more eyes out for your bike and Project 529 as well.