steepest slope

Sept. 29, 2004, 8:20 p.m.

Williams Lake gets my vote as well,Sick and Nasty is crazy steep and the hourglass is one of the sickest steep lines in BC.

Sept. 30, 2004, 12:24 p.m.

First thing that popped into my head when I saw those pics was:eek: "Roid Buffing":lol:

Sept. 30, 2004, 12:35 p.m.

the most sustained steep trail you will ever ride is jet boy…but nobody knows where that is.

pemberton has its steep rocks that are mega gnarly

gmg definately scares the shit out of me

squamish has insanely steep rock faces to mash yourself up on

Sept. 30, 2004, 12:38 p.m.

Originally posted by skimtb1
There is something secret at mtn station?? You'll have to tell me where cause that terrain is pretty mellow.

yes there is…very steep and long:eek:

http://www.jeremycesaphoto.com

Oct. 4, 2004, 11:43 a.m.

CAPTAIN SAFETY…. HOLY CRAP!

Oct. 4, 2004, 12:54 p.m.

mt prevost has sum super steeps, and yea i'd have to agree with corey that the national dh at whistler is crazy steep but over quite quickly….its harder to walk down than ride prob. and theres a steep rock face onto the rocks at top bridge in pville

here to ride but i'm to busy building

Oct. 4, 2004, 3:16 p.m.

Anyone know that shale line up on Garbonzo, its sorta secret and its ropped off so nobody hits it, I think its about 30ft high and just steep fucking shale, one of the gnarliest lines I've ever done.

it's hard to face the problem when the problem is your face

Oct. 4, 2004, 3:30 p.m.

Anyone ever meet mr Ivan Polatski in Rossland. Not just steep but long and steep. Steep is just steep, its when its long that it becomes gnarly. Throw in some off camber turns like the one section on the Monster and you got yourself a ride that will squint your brown eye and turn you ghost white.

I'm the best at being modest !

Oct. 4, 2004, 6:12 p.m.

South of Heaven, Whistler Moutain.

mtbskierdad

Oct. 4, 2004, 6:19 p.m.

im thinking the old "road drop" on rosehill is the steepest ive ridden, im pretty sure its within a few degrees of vert for a little while

Oct. 4, 2004, 8:33 p.m.

Originally posted by Smoke

'Nuff said **

Nuthin like a bit of Awesome Rock - and that's not even the steep part. Out of the image on the left is the steeper, more commiting and longer line. The othe cool thing about this steep is that if you screw up here your buds will have to drag your sorry ass out for at least 3 to 4 hours, or call a helicopter.
That, I think, makes it just about the last word on steep, although that shot of Pat Mulroney further along in the thread is quite something.

burp

Oct. 4, 2004, 10:34 p.m.

Rode some stuff up in Vernon with some of the local builders that was extremely steep. Can't recall the names, though.

Love Garbonzo, and love all of Sun Peaks (Honey, Insanity, Kaboom…all greats), but nothing has the "Holly Shit" factor of 5th Horseman, Cypress.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Oct. 4, 2004, 10:37 p.m.

So those shots are from Disney? Lucky bastards…

You're a wanker Patty. Always have been, but this just increases your wankerness.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Oct. 5, 2004, 2:51 p.m.

Originally posted by bcbud
South of Heaven, Whistler Moutain.

I didn't find south of heaven to be that steep - there's definitely steeper even just at Whistler.

Oct. 7, 2004, 2:06 a.m.

Originally posted by shor3 whor3
Panorama had a trail which goes down the face of a doubble black ski run, try taking that wiht no breaks and it is another story. I have done some really steep rock faces on the sunshine coast at low tied on the beach those are steeeep.

I think your talking about the trails that are off of the run Hay Fever. Anyways I did one of those runs after I had just installed fresh brake pads. BAD IDEA. Came over the log into the first descent and ate shit hard.