specialized sucks!

Dec. 7, 2011, 6:24 p.m.

Here's one where the little guy was in the right…

RIM forced to change name of software

BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion has been forced to change the name of its new operating system from BBX after the company lost a trademark ruling.
The name change is the latest in a string of bad news for the Canadian company.
RIM said in a statement Wednesday that "BlackBerry 10" will be the new brand name for its next generation mobile platform. Analysts say RIM's future depends on a successful launch of the new platform which RIM dubbed BBX in October.
A U.S. federal court judge in Albuquerque, New Mexico, banned RIM from using the BBX name at a conference being held in Singapore this week after finding that software company Basis International Ltd. had registered and used the trademark for 26 years.
RIM said the new name builds on the established BlackBerry brand. BGC Financial analyst Colin Gillis called the forced name change yet another misstep by RIM…

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5imqLRhTJHZ2VT6jWVyIAVqbtEpxA?docId=14f3defb064c42d7a8bc26c660249007

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Dec. 7, 2011, 7:16 p.m.

Oakley are very concerned with their brand reputation

Yet they sell repro Frogskins to hipster dorks with side partings?

treezz
wow you are a ass

Dec. 9, 2011, 9:07 p.m.

Big Al Yankovic threatened to sue me. I promised to never parody any other forum posts and he was cool with that.

Dec. 9, 2011, 10:18 p.m.

Big Al Yankovic threatened to sue me. I promised to never parody any other forum posts and he was cool with that.

Except he calls himself "Weird Al"…so unless we can have your user name changed,your post can has fial.

Pastor of Muppets

Dec. 10, 2011, 9:11 a.m.

Specialized vrs Giant NRS
Specialized vrs Jamis Dakar
Specialized vrs Scott Genius

The list just keeps growing.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

Dec. 10, 2011, 2:18 p.m.

It's an outrageous injustice that things like this can happen in a democratic society. I was so mad watching the video I nearly cancelled my Stumpjumper order.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Dec. 10, 2011, 7:59 p.m.

Specialized vrs Giant NRS
Specialized vrs Jamis Dakar
Specialized vrs Scott Genius

The list just keeps growing.

Did you see the specialized licensing sticker on your Norco?

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Dec. 11, 2011, 8:11 a.m.

Did you see the specialized licensing sticker on your Norco?

Yup that is the main reason I bought it. FSR design works best for me. I may not like how Specialized uses their muscle in this industry but they make some top notch bikes. I would not refuse to ride/own a Demo just because it is Specialized.

Sun is shining and Eagle Ridge is waiting for me to submit my FSR to field testing.

Brapp, brapp…

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

Dec. 12, 2011, 9:36 a.m.

Yet they sell repro Frogskins to hipster dorks with side partings?

i like my froggies :(

Parking lot punter with a beer belly

Dec. 12, 2011, 9:54 a.m.

Big Al?
Shit, I always thought you were Bi gAl.
So much for my fantasy.

:(

Dec. 12, 2011, 2:40 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqSlPQkz9Sw

Parking lot punter with a beer belly