so.... I mowed down some school kids today....

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:09 p.m.

the stupid pricks didn't look before stepping right out into the road right infront of me from behind a big van. I had about 1meter to react and would guess I was cruising at a happy 20mph, fairly fast, but not ripping it. luckily I had monsters to see them off, but I kinda half bailed over the bars, and half round them, and landed on top of the 3 morons, sqishing them nicely.
there were about erm… 15 I'd guess, spoilt brat types.:mad:
the one I hit had a bit of a gash in his arm I think from my brake lever mount, and he was pushed into the other 2 who both feel over, and then i landed more or less on them, the one at the bottom thought he had broken his wrist, but was just being a woose!
they did admit it was their fault, but only cos I think they were scared of me, cos I was like bigger than them and on a big bad ass bike.
was funny looking back on it, but I really wish people wuld look out for bikes, and not just cars!

neways you will be glad to hear that my bike was not harmed at all in this wee collision.:D

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com
http://bansheebikes.blogspot.com

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:12 p.m.

Monster T is much like a battering ram at times. Luckily you weren't driving a car!

They got :cuffs: OWNAGE

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:13 p.m.

Originally posted by builttoride
I think they were scared of me, cos I was like bigger than them and on a big bad ass bike.

hehehe

krazy keith

"If you're one of those riders who can come up with a list of tricks to learn and then tick them off like a checklist, good for you. But this one goes out to all of us sketchy, "hang-on" riders who get it done one step at a time. We may not be the ones getting the sponsors and video parts, but we sure are having fun"

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:14 p.m.

Originally posted by Mulletron
**Monster T is much like a battering ram at times. Luckily you weren't driving a car!

They got :cuffs: OWNAGE **

More of 18 wheeler Dam destroyer for those who get in the way ta the wrong time.

Originally posted by Count Blah
Count Blah chillin' in the bushes:thepimp:

Euuuurah Euuuuuuuughah! Eugh… FUCK! :lol:
I've sentenced myself to a life behind bars, great!

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:17 p.m.

yeah the monsters kinda acted like a plow, and my 3" gazzi mowed them into the ground, big bikes rule! :P

yeah I had my hat on, wich means I am in KrazyKeith mode!:P

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:21 p.m.

You need a cow catcher on the front of your bike!
:lol:

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:54 p.m.

:lol: great story

stupid punks not lookin both ways got :cuffs:

Montana medical marijuana dispensaries

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:56 p.m.

yip even the discoman would have been proud, although if I had stayed on my bike it would have been better!:D

and the kids didn't look either way!:mad: lucky punks!

if they had caused damage to my bike by some freak occurance, I would have been sooo pissed with them, I might have even shouted at them!
I'm not really the shouting type though.

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:59 p.m.

hahaha keith.

I was riding some palets in front of a store and was just dropping off them and this dude walks out of the door and i smoked into him. he flips out and starts swearing at me and kicking my bike. i was too shocked to do anything:lol:
Blaine, shane and fitzy just stood across the street laughing:lol:

good times…

Duncan is full of 18 year old MILFs

I love wild animals…..they're yummy!

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:04 p.m.

Originally posted by Jee Force
**hahaha keith.

I was riding some palets in front of a store and was just dropping off them and this dude walks out of the door and i smoked into him. he flips out and starts swearing at me and kicking my bike. i was too shocked to do anything:lol:

good times… **

That was hilarious, like 5 people that work in the store came out too:lol:

v a n ~ i s l e ~ s t y l e

Pimp bike for sale!!!!!!!
03 stinky, vanilla rc, jr t 2, blakc spire shock tower, xt short cage rear derailuer, lx front deraileuer, michlin rear tire, gazzolodi jr front, tire hope m4 brakes, lightning bolt rotor fron,t gothic rotor rear ,titec ringleader bars, titec blockhead stem, intense lock on grips, snafu jump seat, mavic x219 rims

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:14 p.m.

Originally posted by Jee Force
**hahaha keith.

good times… **

bwahahaha,
if these guys had freaked at me, i would have ridden off terrified, i recon!?
nah, infact i think i would have laughed first, then ridden off.

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:20 p.m.

Some cha-chi's walked out infront of me last night when I was riding down Granville. They didn't bother looking beforre the crossed the street. I was feeling like a bit of a prick so I rode right in front of them, totally freaking them out. I should have hit one of them…they were on their way to the Roxy I think…could have saved them from a terrible time.

I miss Vancouver!

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:48 p.m.

Originally posted by builttoride
**yip even the discoman would have been proud

I think you lived with guy for to long last summer Keith and all his bad points washed off on you :lol: But like you say, I dout he would have fallen off his bike. I can picture you screaming " get the fuck out my way biatch's " :cool: Glad you survived, next time try carrying more speed it will help stabalize your bike after the anitial hit.

Jan. 16, 2003, 4:03 p.m.

:D

Kids!!….a moment of pleasure..a lifetime of pain.

Jan. 16, 2003, 4:07 p.m.

Originally posted by cheeba rider
I think you lived with guy for to long last summer Keith and all his bad points washed off on you :lol: But like you say, I dout he would have fallen off his bike. I can picture you screaming " get the fuck out my way biatch's " :cool: Glad you survived, next time try carrying more speed it will help stabalize your bike after the anitial hit.

words from a man who obviously has some experience!:D

I'll remeber that next time. I never really shouted like most of the vps crew on a-line, I just waited politely and got down half an hour after the other guys, or squeezed by.:)

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com