shore trails

Feb. 19, 2003, 4:06 p.m.

i just went and got a capable bike (sc bullit) and i am planning to take a road trip up to canada this summer with a few friends. i need some advice on what people who are good riders, but never ridden the shore should go for. we will be there for a couple days, so we can try some stuff out. thanks a lot.
and does anyone know of anything good in montana, besides that red bull free ride thingie

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Feb. 19, 2003, 4:09 p.m.

i would say to try out ladies on fromme, if u find that easy than go to boogie man and upper oilc an and them, if u fin it too hard i would try pipe line and griffin and them, go to myrtle dj park as weel, stuff there for good people and begginers

dooooooooope

Feb. 21, 2003, 8:14 a.m.

Hey what part of Montana are you from? I'm planning a trip thru Idaho, and Utah this fall and may swing into western Montana on the way by. If you live out in the western part of the state maybe we could hook up for a ride.:)

As for riding here I would suggest hitting Fromme for trails like Seventh, ladies only, pipeline, espresso, digger. If they aren't hard enough there are lots more that are harder.
When you know exactly when you will be here post that you need a tour, lots of people will be glad to help out.

Originally posted by Smoke
8 weeks in Whistler + greenhorn English boy = venereal disease + compound fractures + angry collection agency pursuing you around the world.

Feb. 21, 2003, 10:57 a.m.

the patened combo would be a Shuttled CBC -[HTML_REMOVED] Neds for a warm up.
If you rip that, Then head back up and do a CBC -[HTML_REMOVED] Corckscrew -[HTML_REMOVED] Pingu -[HTML_REMOVED] Boogie Man

That should clench your sphyncter…:lol:

All fully rideable. All can be shuttled. Let us know when you are coming up and I'm sure we can hook you up with a tour.

Fromme has to be ridden up (or pushed). But the trails are cool.
Seymour and Cypress can be shuttled.
Cypress is more Tech/steeper no stunts.
Seymore is less tech/ less steep with some stunts ladders, a frames, logs, drops, gaps etc.

5th Horseman on Cypress is cool…

make sure to pack your bike, armour, fullface, spares, tubes and most of all….YOUR BIG BRASS BALLS ! the options to push yourself on the shore are endless.

Defintly hit up Myrtle jump park as well. 5 minutes form Seymour.

Dec 2006 photo contest winner "Best Ass Shot"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Feb. 21, 2003, 11:04 a.m.

I can't wait to hit the shore! :D:D:D:D Not long now… 10months and counting crosses fingers

:scotland: El Presidente