Aug. 5, 2005, 8:21 p.m.

do you want a friendship cookie?

i would preferr a Hero cookie :agree:

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Aug. 5, 2005, 11:09 p.m.

My personal opinion is that the trails are damaged more in the very dry than the wet. Rode Cypress today [HTML_REMOVED] whoa, talk about loose! At least in the wet the trails are tacky. (Except after a dry spell then they are greasy) For me the real riding begins in the fall. Different riders, differing opinions.

Thread killer

Aug. 5, 2005, 11:20 p.m.

I find that when the trails get ultra dry, as they are getting now, they start to fall apart too.

Aug. 5, 2005, 11:52 p.m.

Essentially, when it's drier out the trails will get worn out much worse than when wet. Speed tends to increase with dryness, so the lines that people choose differ dramatically. Some cut corners tighter, others more moderate and the rest wide. Trails become more defined in the wet and people more often than not will hit the same line, so the erosion is more focused on specific points on the trail as compared to dry conditions.

It sure is hazy/smoggy out in my neck of the woods these days.:(

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

Aug. 5, 2005, 11:54 p.m.

i just hope it all holds out long enough to let me get my time in up there.
as a montana resident, i can relate. The fire season is serious, and they do have to shut things down.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Aug. 6, 2005, 4:53 a.m.

I cant see a back country ban coming..we got a lot of rain this spring..the one yr we had the ban we didnt have nearly such a wet spring..if it stays dry until the end of sept then we might see a back country ban.