Seymour Trail Use Survey

Oct. 6, 2021, 3:11 p.m.

the Coquihalla was not open for travel during construction

Oct. 6, 2021, 7:23 p.m.

Posted by: taprider

the Coquihalla was not open for travel during construction

Yeah it's been complicated to shuffle exits around to keep going. They've done a good job on that front. 

My comment was specifically aimed at the concept that it helps travel within North van. As a resident of the blueridge/deep cove area I personally find the whole arrangement to be pretty goofy, but unfortunately the overriding factor is the bridge. If the bridge is fucked,  traffic is fucked. Period. 

That said i love where I live so no complaints. The traffic is what it is. Don't end up on the west side of North van and expect to get home any time soon if it's between 2 and  7pm.

Oct. 7, 2021, 5:12 a.m.

https://feedback.engage.gov.bc.ca/236342?lang=en&fbclid=IwAR1r5gq37nXTiryEhlT7l83tT6uXdoxeZdZuPErvYzfNOnK-MEl8Tvw-psI

Seymour TRAIL use survey.   Who’s had their say?

Oct. 7, 2021, 5:21 a.m.

That zone under review has so far been the easiest to build new trails and features due to land-manager disengagement.  That is changing now that RSTBC is managing the land on behalf of CMHC. 

RSTBC also is newly responsible for Woodlot.   Who has seem the great permitted work @FVMBA had done with @trailslayer on Gold?  Big features, black with double black options.  See Insta for  bangers   

Is this something we as riders support?  Or should the zone be made hiking and dog walking only?      

Its also a zone directly beside Metro, who is very against difficult trails (Lola, Aftertaste - closed; Cambodia - chopped).  

Bitch about traffic elsewhere, get your feedback to RSTBC about the CMHC lands asap, survey closes soon.

Oct. 7, 2021, 11:05 a.m.

Posted by: heckler

That zone under review has so far been the easiest to build new trails and features due to land-manager disengagement.  That is changing now that RSTBC is managing the land on behalf of CMHC. 

RSTBC also is newly responsible for Woodlot.   Who has seem the great permitted work @FVMBA had done with @trailslayer on Gold?  Big features, black with double black options.  See Insta for  bangers   

Is this something we as riders support?  Or should the zone be made hiking and dog walking only?      

Its also a zone directly beside Metro, who is very against difficult trails (Lola, Aftertaste - closed; Cambodia - chopped).  

Bitch about traffic elsewhere, get your feedback to RSTBC about the CMHC lands asap, survey closes soon.

Yep, for all of the land managers I've had opportunity to work with, RST is definitely the best of the bunch, though it does depend a bit on the local staff.

Oct. 8, 2021, 1:15 p.m.

Yeah it's a gong show. Mini Port Mann in terms of slowness. The merge lane heading eastbound is super short, don't get that. Could be worse I guess ..... Cap Road enters the chat

Wonder how much Seymour Pub got screwed

Last edited by: TheWasp on Oct. 8, 2021, 1:18 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 8, 2021, 1:17 p.m.

https://feedback.engage.gov.bc.ca/236342?lang=en&fbclid=IwAR1r5gq37nXTiryEhlT7l83tT6uXdoxeZdZuPErvYzfNOnK-MEl8Tvw-psI

GSM to Mushroom Lot please !

Oct. 9, 2021, 5:02 p.m.

Posted by: TheWasp

GSM to Mushroom Lot please !

That'd be super cool.