Ok, so I've been thinking of doing the same thing when I get to Victoria and biking
to Camosun (depending on where I can find a rental).
Road bike scare the jebeeezas out of me (my only concussion was on a road bike,
then there's train tracks, glass etc).
So I've been thinking about getting a DJ bike and use that as a commuter. Maybe
CrMo 9speed with a full length seat post. I figured the rain, light snow conditions
they get in winter it might be safer for me?
1) Is there anything wrong with this idea?
2) Maybe safer if I can bunny hop and stuff?
3) How do you guys deal with the sweat factor?
4) For you guys going to school, how safe is the lock-up areas?
5) And, can you leave a modno chain w/ lock at the school lock-up so you didn't have to carry a "real" lock and chain?
Mic, good on you for getting out of the car. Could this be an attempt to loose
some extra padding a good wife can put on ya?
"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons