Scum of the earth...

Feb. 19, 2009, 11:11 p.m.

11.) Mountain biking downhill provides zero exercise benefit.

:orly:

Feb. 20, 2009, 8:03 a.m.

Please may someone give HIBuLlitT some rep. I can't give him any for some reason.

Done.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 20, 2009, 10:56 a.m.

This is worth a look… scroll down to all the awesome photos!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/overview

Thanks Michael!

Great smile, she looks so happy! Definitely inspiring me to use my brain less. :) Funny how if you don't use your brain you just look like a sad, lonely frog.

:lol: I don't even quite know what to say to that, haha.

22 Pride

Feb. 20, 2009, 11:28 a.m.

So he is all for saving the planet, but he likes to eat food that was brought to
his region by ships, trains and general shipment of cargo that contribute to the
degradation of our planet (http://www.coalitionforcleanair.org/press-release-cleaning-up-pollution-caused-by-freight-transport.html).

Exactly. Pretty much anyone criticizes others for 'dirty' living is a hypocrit. We all have a huge impact on the Earth. The best thing one can do is clean up your own habits and lead by example. Or unleash a plague that kills everyone, that would also work.

In the big picture, mountain biking is environmentally benign.

damn, I got sucked in. Vandeman owes me 5 minutes

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Feb. 20, 2009, 11:35 a.m.

Well that don't quite explain how I am just dripping with sweat after a ride, but I'm sure she know best.

:england:

Feb. 20, 2009, 12:14 p.m.

Great smile, she looks so happy! Definitely inspiring me to use my brain less. :) Funny how if you don't use your brain you just look like a sad, lonely frog.

Ya dude. I thought that was a pro-mountain bike site and I was confused at first. She's cute.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Feb. 20, 2009, 6:35 p.m.

I think this proves that the whole "enviromental" cause thing for activists gets the most mislead, misinformed, self-righteous gloated pricks of any worthy cause out there. or at least it gets a lot more than "save the ocean". which is a shame cuz theres a lot of ocean out there. they could just jump right in.

Feb. 20, 2009, 6:40 p.m.

I think this proves that the whole "enviromental" cause thing for activists gets the most mislead, misinformed, self-righteous gloated pricks of any worthy cause out there. or at least it gets a lot more than "save the ocean". which is a shame cuz theres a lot of ocean out there. they could just jump right in.

Th fact that this one door-knob is "proof" enough for you, makes you just as much a door-knob as him.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Feb. 20, 2009, 7:30 p.m.

Do you guys know who that is? Check this link out..sounds like she was great person http://www.macleans.ca/homepage/magazine/article.jsp?content=20070813_108142_108142

Clearly this guy is a major league douche.

Feb. 20, 2009, 7:57 p.m.

Do you guys know who that is? Check this link out..sounds like she was great person http://www.macleans.ca/homepage/magazine/article.jsp?content=20070813_108142_108142

She was the same age as me. :(

I'd like to kick this guy's ass. WTF!?!?

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Feb. 20, 2009, 10:19 p.m.

A hemorrhoidic polyp on the anal walls of a fetal cockroach…
This guy has less cooth than a KKK rally in front of the Watts towers.

I remember reading that story, so sad. Wrong place wrong time. Wrong person.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Feb. 21, 2009, 1:46 p.m.

Someone hasn't been getting enough action…

All of the points that I bothered to read were so terribly incorrect that this nonsense really has no credibility…

EDIT:

"WARNING: It is probably impossible to understand my web page, if you own a car.
Or a mountain bike."

Guys, clearly this is why we don't understand him…

Feb. 21, 2009, 2:14 p.m.

No offense to any psychologists out there but….

Every single psychologist I've ever met was crazy. My theory is that they go into that field to find out what is wrong with them…

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Feb. 22, 2009, 3:04 a.m.

Tara Llanes after her crash - just saying.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Feb. 22, 2009, 8:50 p.m.

The fool keeps putting up a photo of mine on his website with text saying that "mountain bikers destroy rainforest illegally to build play structures". The sad irony is that the structure that I photo'd is a totally legal one.

I keep complaining to his ISP that he's infringing on my copyright, they tell him to take it down and he does… for a while. It doesn't take long until it's back up, tho.

It IS somewhat satisfying that every time he puts it up I can have it taken down. If we could track down the people who took some of the other photos on his site, then we could probably send enough email to his ISP that they would get tired of him pretty quickly.

On the other hand, the more we talk about it, the more press he gets.

I learned the hard way to towel off my bike before the dog. I'd rather have a slightly oily dog than a hairy bike.

Beautiful west coast, ocean inspired pottery.