Rocky Cycles Need Your Help

April 4, 2004, 3:24 p.m.

sean or shawn (or however he spells it) works there too
and i also noticed another guy i havent seen before when i went in yesterday

and it wasnt eric or mike

April 4, 2004, 3:25 p.m.

the big hit kid is Mike. Good kid eh (in Don Cherry voice)

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

April 4, 2004, 3:41 p.m.

ya mike then hes a cool guy.. ehhe cole was cool but dosnt wanna drive that far :( and the other guy.. um think his name was dave… he was SUPPER cool.. but not a good rider..

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

April 4, 2004, 10:29 p.m.

rocky cycles blows goats. Roc doesn't care about the people that ride, all he cares about is the money. There's a reason why bill and tony left. Because they got tired of all of rocs shit. Roc's a dick in my opinion. But thats my opinion.

My son turns 2 Jan 1 06 !!! already smarter then dad

April 4, 2004, 10:36 p.m.

Originally posted by ouch!!
rocky cycles blows goats. Roc doesn't care about the people that ride, all he cares about is the money. There's a reason why bill and tony left. Because they got tired of all of rocs shit. Roc's a dick in my opinion. But thats my opinion.

ya, recently hes treated me like im an idiot

April 4, 2004, 11:59 p.m.

i went in there once and they ripped me off. ill never shop there again at all. especially when they offered the same item to someone else for 60% less than what i paid.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

April 5, 2004, 12:08 a.m.

Oi!!
I didn't post this as "lets slam Rocky" thread. I'm just trying to give him a little help, and to let those who are INTERESTED respond by applying for a job that they might be interested in. If you don't like Rocky Cycles, DON'T GO. It's very simple. If this keeps up I'll delete this thread, nice way to jack it up folks.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

April 5, 2004, 11:34 a.m.

Originally posted by ouch!!

FYI Jay - yes Rok may not have the best people skills but Tony didnt exactly "leave". There were issues surrounding that that I wont get into on here.

As for Bill - maybe Rok screwed Bill around. But then again, if Bill was willing to stay there for 9 years and put up with it while just complaining, then who's to blame?

And as a shop owner, isnt Rok's bottom line about the money and keeping his doors open?

Think before you post or just keep your opinions to yourself.

April 5, 2004, 11:37 a.m.

Originally posted by Rosscofat
ya mike then hes a cool guy.. ehhe cole was cool but dosnt wanna drive that far :( and the other guy.. um think his name was dave… he was SUPPER cool.. but not a good rider..

:eek:

:agree: ya.. that dave is just a poser n00b with nice bikes.

April 5, 2004, 3:54 p.m.

Shogun, thank you, the thread has been saved.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

April 5, 2004, 4:34 p.m.

roc is very nice to me ive beeing going there over 3 years bought every bike from him and almsot every part from them as well very nice service.. very nice place to stay and talk too..

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

April 5, 2004, 4:39 p.m.

Yah Rok's actually a nice guy once you get to know him. Its just hard to understand him at first. I worked for the guy and had mixed impressions until I figured it all out.

And Rossco, you gotta do something about the phat kid. I dont care what you do but I just dont wanna see it…

April 5, 2004, 4:43 p.m.

why.. cant u live with fat kids in this world? are u a hater… do u want them to be put away.. for no one to see.. WELL TO BAD.. THIS KID IS OUT AND WILD AND HAPPY! :D

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

April 5, 2004, 4:54 p.m.

if you think Roc's hard to understand, go to Sports West, he's almost impossible to understand

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

April 5, 2004, 4:57 p.m.

lol! hey spooky what did u buy form RC again? .243?

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c