Riding vs Pushing up Fromme

March 14, 2011, 1:03 p.m.

If syncro is your perception of climbing speed you should really delete all your posts claiming how rad you are just focus on training.

Someday after all that training you might actually be able to ride up the road from Coleman.

Baby steps first before you try and run. It would be embarrassing to see you explode just getting to the first gate.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 14, 2011, 1:50 p.m.

Someday after all that training you might actually be able to ride up the road from Coleman.

Baby steps first before you try and run. It would be embarrassing to see you explode just getting to the first gate.

just because someone doesn't do something (IE ride up a hill) doesn't mean they can't.

seriously lets race: up-down.

this is an official challenge biatch.

March 14, 2011, 1:51 p.m.

just because someone doesn't do something (IE ride up a hill) doesn't mean they can't.

maybe we can get the two of you together with rewoga and white riot for a race.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 14, 2011, 1:56 p.m.

I hear 'Eye of the Tiger' starting up somewhere…and a cheezy training montage beginning.

March 14, 2011, 1:58 p.m.

I hear 'Eye of the Tiger' starting up somewhere…and a cheezy training montage beginning.

training is played.
i was born ready

March 14, 2011, 2:03 p.m.

Weird, I hear the Benny Hill theme song…

flickr

March 14, 2011, 2:06 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8jeSw9G7xo

Ellen Langer

March 14, 2011, 2:09 p.m.

Sorry I don't take part in these kind of challenges.

Every time you get passed riding or pushing up Fromme you can just wonder if you are being passed by me or someone else that just happens to be faster than you and doesn't spray about it on the internet.

March 14, 2011, 2:15 p.m.

Every time you get passed riding or pushing up Fromme you can just wonder if you are being passed by me or someone else that just happens to be faster than you and doesn't spray about it on the internet.

you're one weak bitch.

seriously, if you're gonna call someone out about their speed up the hill at least have the balls to back it up if you're challenged to a race/ride. i guess now that you've shown your true character you're gonna go back to suckling from your momma's tit?

Ellen Langer

March 14, 2011, 2:32 p.m.

you've backed down from the challenge.

beeeom: 1
shorejock: 0

hammer past me all you want. just quit stroking your shorejock superiority complex

March 14, 2011, 2:42 p.m.

i'll turn you inside out on both the climb and the descent

just quit stroking your shorejock superiority complex

stroking what?

March 14, 2011, 2:51 p.m.

hammer past me all you want. just quit stroking your shorejock superiority complex

Keep pushing that shit bike up the shit mountain with a too small shit helmet, my friend. The shit storms, they're a coming.

March 14, 2011, 3:22 p.m.

Well that last page of the thread turned out mildly disappointing…

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

March 14, 2011, 10:24 p.m.

bahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!!

The only thing gay'r than acting tough 'cause you are scrauny, wear spandex and blow cocks while riding uphill is turning down a gay ass spandex clad uphill battle.

ps, tell your wife james says hi ;)

March 14, 2011, 10:35 p.m.

Sorry I don't take part in these kind of challenges because I'm a huge pussy.

fyp

nobody is this dumb.