Riding vs Pushing up Fromme

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:25 p.m.

More fun to make fun of the walkers. Too many lazy people in society already.

I walk up fromme. But i would run up to you to punch you in your face if you were to make fun of me as you ride by.

does that make me not lazy??

I dont look at the ride up as excersize. I do that at the gym. I enjoy the peace and quiet of the slow stroll up.

To each their own, and fuck anybody who says any different

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:28 p.m.

I dont look at the ride up as excersize

that's a good point and for the most part i pretty much feel the same way. i sure love the fitness benefits you get from riding up tho.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:34 p.m.

I walk up fromme. But i would run up to you to punch you in your face if you were to make fun of me as you ride by.

does that make me not lazy??

I dont look at the ride up as excersize. I do that at the gym. I enjoy the peace and quiet of the slow stroll up.

Seriously, We should hang out more often.

+1

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:36 p.m.

that's a good point and for the most part i pretty much feel the same way. i sure love the fitness benefits you get from riding up tho.

absolutely riding up has great fitness benefits. I would never argue that, and my comment was directed at that msl guy.

I just have a big problem as a man that works 50+ hours a week, has 2 kids that i'm very active with, coach tball and football, go to the gym 5 days a week, ride an ave of 3 days a week and kickbox when i can, being called lazy by some buttfuck who happens to think he is an athlete due to the fact he chooses to ride up fromme.

I like the walk. the smells, the sounds, the peace and quiet

…although i have been towed up too…http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=135123

ya ya, im an asshole! lol

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:42 p.m.

I just have a big problem as a man that works 50+ hours a week, has 2 kids that i'm very active with, coach tball and football, go to the gym 5 days a week, ride an ave of 3 days a week and kickbox when i can, being called lazy by some buttfuck who happens to think he is an athlete due to the fact he chooses to ride up fromme.

I like the walk. the smells, the sounds, the peace and quiet

no doubt.

i think it's fine to say a certain behaviour is lazy, but it's not fair to extrapolate that and say someone is lazy as a person. i see a big distinction there, maybe some people don't.

edit:

:lol: asshole!

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:53 p.m.

seriously, i'd like to know what your view is.

that people pushing their bike up a hill aren't necessarily lazy or 'choosing to be lazy'

for some people there is intrinsic value in walking up/chilling/going at a leisurely pace

shit, if its all about fitness, why don't you bicep curl your bike whilst jogging up the trails

btw, it is spelled w-I-e-n-e-r

Feb. 9, 2011, 4:58 p.m.

Any guys pushing up Fromme should hand in their man card and pick up their complementary skirt at the first switchback.

Feb. 9, 2011, 5:02 p.m.

Any guys pushing up Fromme should hand in their man card and pick up their complementary skirt at the first switchback.

covering it up with a skirt doesn't make you any less gay

Feb. 9, 2011, 5:27 p.m.

I left my man card with your wife, but dont worry she already gave me my 'complimentary skirt'.

Feb. 9, 2011, 5:58 p.m.

that people pushing their bike up a hill aren't necessarily lazy or 'choosing to be lazy'

for some people there is intrinsic value in walking up/chilling/going at a leisurely pace

shit, if its all about fitness, why don't you bicep curl your bike whilst jogging up the trails

btw, it is spelled w-I-e-n-e-r

glad to see we agree with each other then, seeing as i already made all those points you just listed.

btw, i spelt weener rong on purpose. i used to be be captain wrong remember?

Ellen Langer

Feb. 9, 2011, 5:59 p.m.

I left my man card with your wife, but dont worry she already gave me my 'complimentary skirt'.

I thought that was a scarf…

Check my stuff for sale!

Feb. 9, 2011, 6:01 p.m.

[QUOTE=Jimmy-James

Fucking love it!

Feb. 9, 2011, 7:07 p.m.

I ride up Pipeline and walk down the road.

Feb. 9, 2011, 9:18 p.m.

This is awsome , i hope this thread lasts FOREVER , it's like a mountain bike soap opera that you read.

What's gonna happen next ??????

Will msl get his wifes skirt back ?
Will Semaj ride up pipeline ?
Will Syncro take Beeeom's challenge and bicept curl his bike while jogging up the trails ?

Stay tuned

Feb. 9, 2011, 9:37 p.m.

This is awsome , i hope this thread lasts FOREVER , it's like a mountain bike soap opera that you read.

What's gonna happen next ??????

Will msl get his wifes skirt back ?
Will Semaj ride up pipeline ?
Will Syncro take Beeeom's challenge and bicept curl his bike while jogging up the trails ?

Stay tuned

i'm gonna bicep curl beeeom while riding backwards up pipeline wearing msl's wifes's skirt.

semaj will be there for moral support.

Ellen Langer