Ride more, bitch less.

June 13, 2016, 11:19 p.m.

I like the way these mainland China people roll.

No muss, no fuss, no BS. Pure get-down-to-business run-what-ya-brung pragmatic approach to riding, no energy wasted on bitching.

Haven't ridden a bike in a couple weeks. 250 kms on foot will have to do it. No bitching, just temporary change of channel.

Walk more bitch less.

Ride More Bitch Less

June 14, 2016, 1:12 p.m.

the 500exc gets rolling this week and I need to take a trip down south to pick up all my riding kit that I ordered to shipping place on the border.

plan to throw the bike in the truck and break in the beast on some backroads and mellow single track. If you have any beta Ned please pass along.

2-3 days
closer to the border the better but I could go a 3-4 hours if it was worth it
have the Baja tank still installed and 80/20 dirt/paved tires installed so would like to keep the single track pretty tame.
riding solo

on my ride more bitch less content - 2 days up country on the 250, 1 day in the whistler bike park with the kids, 1 day trials local 1 day vedder on the 250 and a day of old school mtb shuttles on cypress followed by a Korean rib BBQ with the shuttlewhores

June 14, 2016, 4:47 p.m.

Living well. Good. It's a don't miss situation as far as I see it.

Look on the map for a town in WA called Ardenvoir out past Leavenworth. Its the central gas and food stop for big format dual sport loops that start as far west as Stevens Pass and reach as far east as Lake Chelan. Depending on season you can hook into the high elevation singletrack in Mad Lake area and Lake Creek Basin.

A sample doubleteack and fire road line to Lake Chelan…
Leavenworth[HTML_REMOVED]back way to Peshastin[HTML_REMOVED]Derby Canyon[HTML_REMOVED]Entiat Summit[HTML_REMOVED]French Corral[HTML_REMOVED] cross Entiat River Rd[HTML_REMOVED]Mud CrkRd[HTML_REMOVED]Johnson Crk Rd[HTML_REMOVED]short hwy section to Lake Chelan. And back on fire road network. 150mi, easy.

Walker Valley behind Mt Vernon. Not so easy but some good riding.

I'm back onshore in a day or so. Look at the map and ask questions.

Ride More Bitch Less

Sept. 27, 2016, 2:24 p.m.

I found myself a more pissed off with work [the local travel website] the other day…so much bullshit…so little time…same shit different pile I guess…

What's worse I took a look at the Strava machine and saw that trendline pointing down…

So, I set the alarm a little earlier and rode round the lake and poverty rock. Work sucked less, kids weren't as bitchy, and my wife looks better.

I'm pretty sure that's a diagnosed case of riding more and bitching less.

Sept. 27, 2016, 5:10 p.m.

Beer will also have the same effect.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 28, 2016, 9:06 p.m.

Ya but it just makes ya fat and old.

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 28, 2016, 9:36 p.m.

Ya but it just makes ya fat and old.

So does eating.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 2, 2016, 3:36 p.m.

I prescribe a combination of both, those are 2 medicines you can combine without ill effects, so long as they are taken in the correct order.

Nov. 17, 2016, 8:07 p.m.

Anyone ride anymore? Do tell….

Ride More Bitch Less

Nov. 17, 2016, 8:31 p.m.

Yes, have ridden the shore 2 of the last 3 weekends. Last time was so wet it felt like I was wearing a diaper, lol. Early morning can be pretty dark in the woods. Grip has been good. Windfall has been getting cleared gradually.

Thread killer

Nov. 20, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

Saturday on Seymour was a great day. Rain held off, sun peaked thru the trees.
Today on Fromme was great, a bit rainy but so impressed how the trails have held up. The puddle factor is low, great job by the builders.
Parking lot was packed today, tons of riders. Smiles all around.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Nov. 20, 2016, 8:59 p.m.

I just ride Zwift these days.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Nov. 20, 2016, 9:43 p.m.

Rode Seymour Friday night and Fromme yesterday . Nice and dry and not very muddy. Thank you trail builders! The transition demo day on Fromme was a hit. Lots of people out enjoying the new bikes. Kayaked the Capilano today in the rain and spotted a few eagles and salmon. Going to sneak in a ride before work tomorrow too. Love the Shore Life!

Nov. 21, 2016, 12:43 p.m.

Most excellent, I'm glad to hear there's some wheels turning up there. I'm on a far different program these days than most here but I got out for 3 rides yesterday and a couple the day before.

Here's to doing what you love and keeping nsmb about the riding.

Ride More Bitch Less

Nov. 22, 2016, 8:44 a.m.

Last time was so wet it felt like I was wearing a diaper, lol. Early morning can be pretty dark in the woods.

Some waterproof riding shorts will change your life. They're so good, and I just can't believe they've only been around for a few years.