Ride more, bitch less.

June 12, 2003, 9:41 a.m.

I just like to ride my bike when I can, whenever that may be.

:scotland: El Presidente

June 12, 2003, 10:02 a.m.

Originally posted by putty
**I was thinking, Zappa and Stuart are quite opposite in just about every aspect. Zartha Stuart would be a creature of contradiction and self loathing, but could write a mean tune and dress it up in a nice cozy.

notice that I am not bitching? no ride today yet. **

Bingo. My point exactly. The sardonic good (FZ) and the pie on the window sill evil (MS).

Rest day for me so no bitching beyond what I've already done. But you go ahead and bitch, you've got a good credit rating. ;)

Ride More Bitch Less

June 12, 2003, 10:04 a.m.

Originally posted by Ned
But you go ahead and bitch, you've got a good credit rating. ;)

Is that what the ladies at the Ranch say on your day off? :D

June 12, 2003, 10:05 a.m.

Originally posted by Ned
One of the uuuhhh… leaders of NSMB… maybe the CEO I dunno… was suggesting everyone playing the ticket game with the machines. Now that's a FINE example if I I've ever seen one.

don't confuse "cam" with "[email protected]". two totally different people. i hardly think NSMB would support cheating the system with respect to the user pay parking - in fact, i KNOW [email protected] wouldn't do that.

having read the whole thread, i'm not entirely sure what it's about :S but that happens with a lot of these threads.

as for riding? i get out as often as i can - sometimes it's 5 days a week, sometimes not at all (when i have my kids). sometimes for just an hour and a half, sometimes all day. if i couldn't ride…i'd probably lose my mind.

nsmb is entertaining, that's for sure :D "soap opera" covers it pretty well.

June 12, 2003, 10:11 a.m.

Originally posted by Lady Gravity
if i couldn't ride…i'd probably lose my mind.

Amen sister.

Not checking threads,

Dude.:rolleyes:

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

June 12, 2003, 10:13 a.m.

nsmb is entertaining, that's for sure :D "soap opera" covers it pretty well. **

The NSMB Soap Opera Digest

did you hear? Zedbra and Count Blah are no longer, he caught CB with Tony and a chain guide. Gandlalf is involved in a semi legal work from home scam with his new buddy mazda6 (they've ironed out their differences) and Gearwh0re is off the gay pron and FJ is got amnesia, and is actually posting on a french cooking site, but thinks he is still on NSMB. Freechessing is catching on, and people keep talking about dead babies.

Stay tuned for the next episode when putty says "lets go ride our bikes" and we find out about switch's trip to switzerland for his "surgery"

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

June 12, 2003, 10:18 a.m.

**don't confuse "cam" with "[email protected]". two totally different people. i hardly think NSMB would support cheating the system with respect to the user pay parking - in fact, i KNOW [email protected] wouldn't do that.

sad but true…

http://bb.nsmb.com/newforum/showthread.php?s=[HTML_REMOVED]threadid=16512[HTML_REMOVED]highlight=parking

June 12, 2003, 10:21 a.m.

**The NSMB Soap Opera Digest

did you hear? Zedbra and Count Blah are no longer, he caught CB with Tony and a chain guide. Gandlalf is involved in a semi legal work from home scam with his new buddy mazda6 (they've ironed out their differences) and Gearwh0re is off the gay pron and FJ is got amnesia, and is actually posting on a french cooking site, but thinks he is still on NSMB. Freechessing is catching on, and people keep talking about dead babies.

Stay tuned for the next episode when putty says "lets go ride our bikes" and we find out about switch's trip to switzerland for his "surgery" **

*music heightens** putty denies not taking his pills, chainsaw in hand - pulling cord spuratically - as in his eyeball gleams the reflection of Pangor being paved….

June 12, 2003, 10:23 a.m.

Originally posted by Zedbra
**music heightens* putty denies not taking his pills, chainsaw in hand - pulling cord spuratically - as in his eyeball gleams the reflection of Pangor being paved….

I MUST PAVE THE SHORE!!!!!! speaking of pills Zed, i think i am late…

June 12, 2003, 10:25 a.m.

don't confuse

Don't swim in Indian Arm with your mouth open either. ;)

Ride More Bitch Less

June 12, 2003, 10:34 a.m.

Originally posted by Ned

it's like when Lisa drank the water on the boat ride in Duff Gardens…Lisa in the Sky with Diamonds.

June 12, 2003, 10:35 a.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**If you buy a day pass be sure to leave it in the machine when you leave so the next person doesn't have to pay.

None of the money is going to trails so I say we screw them when we can. I mean…let's not waste passes that haven't expired. **

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 12, 2003, 10:40 a.m.

Youch, not a smear campaign!!

Ride More Bitch Less

June 12, 2003, 10:44 a.m.

Originally posted by Ned
Youch, not a smear campaign!!

if he ever runs for public office, we got dirt.:D :D

June 12, 2003, 10:51 a.m.

Originally posted by Ned

i stand corrected

however…i detect a strong sense of sarcasm in his post

I MUST PAVE THE SHORE!!!!!! speaking of pills Zed, i think i am late…

try the morning after one, that should clear things up for you ;)