Ride more, bitch less.

Aug. 6, 2013, 1:29 p.m.

the royal we?

I was just stoked to have a good amount of rain on Friday

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Aug. 6, 2013, 1:46 p.m.

Why would anyone pluralize the slang "bro" when responding to a single person?

Kn.

I suck at grammar cop. FML.

And yes, the dirt was amazing this weekend. I was finding so much traction and feeling pretty strong. Cleared a bunch of shit on my hardtail I normally fail on. Felt good. Pondering going single ring up front too.

Wrong. Always.

Aug. 6, 2013, 3:09 p.m.

Your parents didn't teach you how to spell realize correctly though. So I guess they're not that cool now, eh bros??

;)

"realise" is proper British spelling
"realize" is Yankee spelling. I'm suprised KenN didn't already correct you on this
so nouseforaname may have cool British parents

ps: a single chain ring sucks if you want to ride to your ride and clean climbs you haven't before

Aug. 6, 2013, 3:29 p.m.

"realize" is Yankee spelling. I'm suprised KenN didn't already correct you on this

ps: a single chain ring sucks if you want to ride to your ride and clean climbs you haven't before

Good point. I did resort to granny to clean lots of climbs.

And I do suck at grammar cop. Horrible.

Also I am in my 40's and, upon further reflection, my parents were never cool. At all.

Wrong. Always.

Aug. 6, 2013, 4:02 p.m.

Ride more, G-Hammer less.

Taprider. how did that drop turn out, did you guys make Graveyard or did you bring bobs cousin again? guessing by tracks deer was a go on day 2?

P.S. gears are for the weak

A.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

Aug. 6, 2013, 5:08 p.m.

Ride more, G-Hammer less.

Taprider. how did that drop turn out, did you guys make Graveyard or did you bring bobs cousin again? guessing by tracks deer was a go on day 2?

P.S. gears are for the weak

A.

made it past the gumbo mud section near the Prentice Lake junction before the heavy rain hit, so we all made it to Graveyard and Bear Paw

we didn't do Deer, we went out Lick on day 2

if I had to have one gear, it would likely be 1:1, ride the climbs and do the downhills chainless style.
The one hard tail guy in our group who normally goes single speed, brought a geared Ti 29er and now wants a dually with smaller wheels (29 down to 650b) because its a lot easier on the butt.

If you are strong enough for 32:20, you could do that whole loop in one day

Aug. 6, 2013, 7:03 p.m.

^^^ the Scene is most definitely medium format rides masquerading as epics, but we both know what our individual effort is worth and can live with it. glad to hear your group got some redemption.

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

Aug. 6, 2013, 8:10 p.m.

^^^ the Scene is most definitely medium format rides masquerading as epics, but we both know what our individual effort is worth and can live with it. glad to hear your group got some redemption.

oh yeah! and thanks for the drop
I didn't clue in at first that you are "A"
you are not supposed to be near the internet, or do you have some secret military satellite installation hidden at BP?

Aug. 7, 2013, midnight

made it past the gumbo mud section near the Prentice Lake junction before the heavy rain hit, so we all made it to Graveyard and Bear Paw

Were you part of the group of 7 (2 cars) camped at the Tyaughton Creek FRS this past long weekend?

Aug. 7, 2013, 10:11 a.m.

Bua ha ha, you've been spending too much time deep down in the Chilco rabbit hole Joe. I don't disagree but I will mention how soon we forget that one man's after lunch spin is another man's marche de la muerte.

Hamburgesa's and beers were good last night after a rip through the trails with the old guy night ride crew. Heading out again tonight to clip out the blackberries and run my ranch dogs.

Ride More Bitch Less

Aug. 7, 2013, 10:17 a.m.

Were you part of the group of 7 (2 cars) camped at the Tyaughton Creek FRS this past long weekend?

not us
but did see a bunch of NSMBA'ers who I'm told are doing lots of volunteer trail work :beer:

Aug. 7, 2013, 2:40 p.m.

not us but did see a bunch of NSMBA'ers who I'm told are doing lots of volunteer trail work :beer:

Good folks they are ;-)

Aug. 7, 2013, 4:40 p.m.

I'm just a cool Brit.
Zeds in words still seem strange even after 8 years over here. I looked at that sentence for a solid couple of minutes looking for the spelling mistake before giving it a 'meh' and moving on.

On the positive side - just moved back to BC after a few years in the wilderness, and boy are the Eagle/Burke trails ever sweet!

Aug. 7, 2013, 8:53 p.m.

Good folks they are ;-)

nice one. the smiley epidemic is catching on.

Aug. 7, 2013, 11:15 p.m.

The one hard tail guy in our group who normally goes single speed, brought a geared Ti 29er and now wants a dually with smaller wheels (29 down to 650b) because its a lot easier on the butt.

Stickboy on a 650b, I'll believe it when I see it! Mind you it may fit him better. I'm over in Nanaimo this weekend, I'll call him out;)