Question about a trail

Dec. 23, 2009, midnight

Man, talk about getting of the plane and walking into a storm of controversy - fark its hot here 33 bloody degrees: thats it I'm coming home (i.e. Vancouver) ASAP.

Now I'm pretty sleep deprived, and haven't eaten a whole lot (Airline lost my alergy meal request), and Tom Bradley Terminal in LAX just sucks for transfers….. so I am going to do my best to hold it together.

For what its worth:
My comment was tounge in cheek (hence the smiley), and furthermore I NEVER gave any trail directions (seriously where the fark did that come from???) I just translated the OP's thoroughly amusing cryptic message for the benefit of anybody who was curious. I must emphasise that I never posted trail directions (just names) and only ever give out trail directions in person or via PM if I arrange to ride with somebody.

For those who are curious - the stolen bike comment is reference to a thread I posted last week about how somebody attempted to jack my bike off the front of a bus (I chased them down but was very restrained and didn't deal any punishment)

For what limited value "credentials" has on the intertubes: In the 12 months I was in Canada, I attended ALL 3 BMBA trail days held this year, and volunteered at 3 races (including a CX race which was a mere 7 days after I broke 3 ribs in the WBP), I also served as an assistant coach for a high school Mountain Biking team

Peace Guys and Girls (I love you all lots - no burning bridges for me)

:aussie: Out.

Meet my NEW ride: 2009 Santa Cruz Blur LT

Dec. 23, 2009, 7:50 a.m.

Everyone new what you were on about young fella except a certain know all know nuthin big mouth.

diggin

Dec. 23, 2009, 8:45 a.m.

Apparently the e-sarcasm alert didn't go off for somebody.

Shed head!

Dec. 23, 2009, 10:37 a.m.

Amusing. :-p

PS. Where do I find GMG? I want to skid down it on my rigid tandem with my whale of a girlfriend. :hurt:

Dec. 23, 2009, 12:39 p.m.

I'll give you directions if I can film it. :)

From the BP you need to keep going until you see the sign for CBC. No, hang on. That's not it.

Dec. 23, 2009, 4:57 p.m.

Everyone new what you were on about young fella except a certain know all know nuthin big mouth.

This.

Thread killer

Dec. 23, 2009, 5:31 p.m.

oziblata - you can suck on a didgeridoo for all i care. Peter can rag on me all he wants. I was wrong. I admitted it. You on the other hand, i could care less about your opinion.

Dec. 23, 2009, 6:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NgAP7FOqQQ

Dec. 23, 2009, 7:38 p.m.

oziblata - you can suck on a didgeridoo for all i care. Peter can rag on me all he wants. I was wrong. I admitted it. You on the other hand, i could care less about your opinion.

Second prize is a bag of shit mate, cart yourself away.

diggin

Dec. 23, 2009, 11:29 p.m.

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE.

Smoke a big fat one (im not condoning drugs - a big fat stogie) and CHILL OUT. It'a goddam trail that is posted on all the maps and gets way less traffic compared to others on fromme because of where it is. Just because it's mentioned on here dont mean all the loam is gonna dry up and blow away like magic fairy dust. Buncha fuckin stuck up MTB NERDS.

can i match?

loam_luver

Dec. 24, 2009, 11:27 a.m.

I blame the maps for this whole brouhaha

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Dec. 24, 2009, 2:33 p.m.

I blame the maps for this whole brouhaha

Ban the maps. Make sure they never get another account on NSMB!!!! :banned:

Dec. 24, 2009, 9:25 p.m.

Haha this is funny. Never get in a verbal match with an Aussie, they will always have something that will beat your best comeback….

Shed head!

Dec. 24, 2009, 9:28 p.m.

you can suck on a didgeridoo for all i care.

At least you can spell didgeridoo, I had to google that one.

Shed head!

Dec. 24, 2009, 10:07 p.m.

so what do you get for dfl?

seriously, lee apologized after he realized he stepped in it and then you don't have the sack to say good on him for admitting he was wrong or at the very least just let it go? instead you continue to prattle on about a mistake. wtf is wrong? did you not get enough time on your mom's teet when you were young?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer