PSA - the bears are out too

Aug. 26, 2020, 9:21 p.m.

Literal bears or figurative bears?

Aug. 27, 2020, 8:15 a.m.

I will celebrate when those poachers are caught. 

Has to be at nighttime with bows. Some game cameras in logical locations should catch them If this becomes a thing. I feel being tied up to a tree deep in the forest with mouths duct taped for the remainder of their days is the proper outcome.

Aug. 27, 2020, 12:48 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

I will celebrate when those poachers are caught. 

Has to be at nighttime with bows. Some game cameras in logical locations should catch them If this becomes a thing. I feel being tied up to a tree deep in the forest with mouths duct taped for the remainder of their days is the proper outcome.

Amen. This whole traditional Chinese medicine bullshit has to stop. Many species around the world are at risk of extinction because of this bull shit. I would have thought that the Chinese medicine folks would simply grind up plastic and pawn it off as real rhino horn because it’s all placebo anyway. Three d print pangolin scales. Oh it’s tradition they say. Lots of traditional things aren’t done anymore because society has progressed beyond that. Like keeping women subservient to men.

Sept. 2, 2020, 6:14 p.m.

https://www.nsnews.com/news/black-bear-shot-in-deep-cove-1.24196836

I've seen this bear around.  It's sad that people can't/won't make the minimal effort required to lock up their garbage/compost etc.