Props, Shout outs and Respect

Nov. 3, 2015, 10:26 a.m.

More props to Pete for all his amazing work on the East side of Fromme. I know lots of people are with me in saying THANK YOU!! You make our community a better place

Nov. 3, 2015, 11:24 a.m.

More props to Pete for all his amazing work on the East side of Fromme. I know lots of people are with me in saying THANK YOU!! You make our community a better place

seconded!

Nov. 3, 2015, 11:41 a.m.

Amen! He still slays it riding too!

Nov. 8, 2015, 6:14 p.m.

Again props to Peter for 7th. We rode it today after the rain and much of the trail was almost dry due to the way the trail drains. I was expecting to be a dripping mess by the time I got to the bottom.

Props to Mark Wood and Digger for giving us the skills and tools to lay down a load of trail today, including this:

I have to say that my placement of the ferns is absolutely sublime. LOL etc….

treezz
wow you are a ass

Nov. 9, 2015, 12:10 p.m.

Again props to Peter for 7th. We rode it today after the rain and much of the trail was almost dry due to the way the trail drains. I was expecting to be a dripping mess by the time I got to the bottom.

Props to Mark Wood and Digger for giving us the skills and tools to lay down a load of trail today, including this:

I have to say that my placement of the ferns is absolutely sublime. LOL etc….

Nice work! Is that the Fromme climber?

Nov. 9, 2015, 12:55 p.m.

trail momma!!

(please nobody show up to the rc and knock me out..)

Nov. 23, 2015, 6:42 p.m.

Pete is at it again on Krinkum now! Looking good and running hot out there! Also Digger is working a lot of magic out there right now! Thanks to these dudes!

Dec. 13, 2015, 12:18 p.m.

Huge thanks to those who work on 7th-leppard-crinkum-kirkford. Was up Friday night after a day of sun and only got a little muddy. No big bogs to be seen anywhere. Big difference from my local which I wouldn't think about riding in these conditions!

Jan. 11, 2016, 7:17 a.m.

Lots of cool new trail work popping up on the shore! Thanks guys!

Jan. 11, 2016, 11:51 a.m.

Huge thanks and respect to the nsmba and all the builders for so much good stuff happening on Seymour right now! Climbs, rock rolls, hip, hits… it's never been better out there!

Feb. 9, 2016, 9 p.m.

Pretty stoked on all the new Seymour stuff the last few months. Penny lane, good sir Martin, TNT, dear john, boogie nights. All sick stuff! Thanks guys! Oh and Digger is constantly buffing Expresso. The man never quits. Thanks dude!

Feb. 25, 2016, 10:26 a.m.

A couple of shout out props going out.

1) SuspensionWerx - quick turn around on getting my DB Inline a little luv. Ran my backup shock for a couple of rides and will be happy to get the DB Inline back on the bike. Great peoples and quality work so accessible to those in and around Vancouver.

2) Builders on local hills. Have been riding Seymour quite a bit lately and really liking all the new work that I have tried. Not certain if things have dried out to try some of the really new work but hopefully will get there soon.

Rode Fromme last night up the climbing trail, what a bugger. Great climb, but my fitness had me stopping a few times to stuff a lung back down. Noticed a wheel-barrow off the side of the trail with no wheel. Didn't stop to check but hopefully the wheel was simply taken off tucked under it. Would be a shame to think it was stolen. To the builder on the trail, if the wheel was stolen, let me know if I can help to get a replacement.

cheers

Feb. 25, 2016, 11:08 a.m.

To the builder on the trail, if the wheel was stolen, let me know if I can help to get a replacement.

cheers

The best way to help out builders on Fromme and Seymour is by renewing your membership.

http://www.nsmba.ca/why-join-nsmba

Feb. 25, 2016, 12:31 p.m.

The best way to help out builders on Fromme and Seymour is by renewing your membership.

http://www.nsmba.ca/why-join-nsmba

Ok good to know. My membership was renewed last summer / fall, so I am good for a bit. I also did a donation to the Heritage Trail Fund as it sounded like a great initiative.

back to the regular scheduled program.

Thanks to all the great work done by the trail builders out there.

Feb. 25, 2016, 1:56 p.m.

How long is a membership good for?
Your NSMBA Membership is calendar year, annual. The membership is valid from January 1 to December 31 of the year of purchase.