Props, Shout outs and Respect

Sept. 13, 2015, 10:58 p.m.

May have already been said, but great work on Good Sir Martin. A climb that is interesting and challenging but without being tedious and annoying!

treezz
wow you are a ass

Sept. 14, 2015, 10:40 a.m.

All the apres drought, trail tune ups that have gone down.
David Puddy high five

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Sept. 27, 2015, 5:29 p.m.

Saw Digger today by the upper gate. I heard some say that he is upset at some of the comments on the boards. I am happy for say that he seemed to be his usual happy self (from what little I know him from when I see him out working on the trails). He was working on Ladies and said it should be open soon.

He did comment that he heard rumblings that someone was commenting that builders should be riders. I really hope that was a joke that somehow got wings. We are talking about someone that doesn't / can't ride anymore and yet still actively maintains and builds some of the best trails we all ride.

Major props and respect to Digger for all he has done and continues to do on the shore.

Sept. 27, 2015, 7:50 p.m.

Saw Digger today by the upper gate. I heard some say that he is upset at some of the comments on the boards. I am happy for say that he seemed to be his usual happy self (from what little I know him from when I see him out working on the trails). He was working on Ladies and said it should be open soon.

He did comment that he heard rumblings that someone was commenting that builders should be riders. I really hope that was a joke that somehow got wings. We are talking about someone that doesn't / can't ride anymore and yet still actively maintains and builds some of the best trails we all ride.

Major props and respect to Digger for all he has done and continues to do on the shore.

Well said. When the sad time comes when Digger can no longer build and maintain trails the mountain biking community will find itself with a very large set of boots to fill. Digger is the man!

"Constant rage: could people f*cking up all the time be to blame?" - The Onion

Sept. 28, 2015, 7:43 a.m.

Well said. When the sad time comes when Digger can no longer build and maintain trails the mountain biking community will find itself with a very large set of boots to fill. Digger is the man!

Couldn't agree more. Digger rules!

Sept. 28, 2015, 8:10 a.m.

It seems there are certain people who like to tell Digger about what is said about him on these boards, and somehow only the negative sentiments make it back to him. He doesn't come here ever (he says) but when he hears second hand criticism, or even benign comments sometimes, it makes him crazy.

Whoever thinks they are somehow doing him a service by taking things out of context and passing them along to him, but failing to tell him about positive comments, you most certainly are not.

If you pass Digger on the trail, or if you see him at Brown's or the super market, let him know you appreciate him.

The Shore as we know it would not exist without Digger, and the techniques he pioneered are now used all over the world. He is a living icon, and one of the most deserving recipients of induction in the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame.

Pass this along, perhaps even read it to him off your phone:

WE LOVE YOU DIGGER!

Sept. 28, 2015, 9:30 a.m.

digger rules, indeed. last time i saw him he was moving gingerly, in obvious pain (his knackered knees, i assume). that he's still out there putting in the hours is amazing; a labor of love, for sure. the man is a living treasure; he deserves more respect, less petty bickering.

looking forward to the ladies refresh as well. keep up the great work!

Sept. 28, 2015, 9:32 a.m.

It seems there are certain people who like to tell Digger about what is said about him on these boards, and somehow only the negative sentiments make it back to him. He doesn't come here ever (he says) but when he hears second hand criticism, or even benign comments sometimes, it makes him crazy.

Whoever thinks they are somehow doing him a service by taking things out of context and passing them along to him, but failing to tell him about positive comments, you most certainly are not.

If you pass Digger on the trail, or if you see him at Brown's or the super market, let him know you appreciate him.

The Shore as we know it would not exist without Digger, and the techniques he pioneered are now used all over the world. He is a living icon, and one of the most deserving recipients of induction in the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame.

Pass this along, perhaps even read it to him off your phone:

WE LOVE YOU DIGGER!

This is done every time I have spoken with him on the trail. Usually, I just give him a wave as he passes me driving up or down Mtn Hwy. When I have stopped to talk with him when I see him out on the trail, despite him not know me from the hoards of other riders out there, he has always been super friendly and engaging to talk about trails. I always end the discussion with a Thanks for all you work on the trails, it is really appreciated. He usually responds by a Thank you for riding the trails.

He genuinely seems humbled by people that what to thank him for his awesome work he has done and continues to do on the shore.

Sept. 28, 2015, 6:36 p.m.

Thanks for all the recent work on Team Pangor. It is appreciated.

Thread killer

Sept. 28, 2015, 7:02 p.m.

i don't get to dig as much as i used to. damn you adult life.:(

back in my day tho i recall watching diggers video extras to get building ideas.i have never met him, but i consider him the man . I'm sure lots of other builders have been influenced by him as well.somebody tell him that oneway. thnx digger!

Oct. 8, 2015, 1:24 p.m.

To the people who constructed the new bridge linking Upper to Lower Dales. Thank you.
Whoever is filling in the deep holes on Lower Dales with that gold coloured soil. Thank you as well.

Oct. 14, 2015, 12:16 p.m.

I've really been enjoying a new lap on Fromme: 7th / leopard / Crinkum / Crankum / Upper KOS / parking lot, on a hardtail no less.

Thanks to Peter (?) for slinging extra dirt and refreshing woodwork throughout these trails. It's always nice to mix things up and be pleasantly surprised.

Oct. 14, 2015, 5:23 p.m.

Shout Out to Metro for the work on Mushroom Trail. And to Paddy Kaye/Joyride for the work

Oct. 14, 2015, 8:31 p.m.

Looks like a great place to take the family and dog for a hike!

Shout Out to Metro for the work on Mushroom Trail. And to Paddy Kaye/Joyride for the work

Oct. 15, 2015, 11:14 a.m.

I've really been enjoying a new lap on Fromme: 7th / leopard / Crinkum / Crankum / Upper KOS / parking lot, on a hardtail no less.

Thanks to Peter (?) for slinging extra dirt and refreshing woodwork throughout these trails. It's always nice to mix things up and be pleasantly surprised.

I've been enjoying 7th lately - and it's been years since I've said that.

Great work! I generally cut out at the Expresso exit though.