Props, Shout outs and Respect

June 9, 2015, 10:53 a.m.

More props for Pete right here. I've seen him up working on Fromme quite a bit in the last few weeks. The amount of work put into the new Kirkford is staggering.

June 18, 2015, 8:57 p.m.

Thanks everyone :)

superheros
I like bikes

June 24, 2015, 8:33 a.m.

Props to everyone involved with Corkscrew, Salvation, Pingu, BP, and Boogieman on Seymour. A great revitalization that has kept true to the roots of that line. The new jumps are awesome. Now if we could only do something about CBC…….

June 25, 2015, 12:10 a.m.

Fixing CBC would be Rad . F the city as if they can tell what rocks have been moved and dirt where etc .

June 25, 2015, 3:29 p.m.

PROPS TO DIGGER, again. Lower Ladies is running so good right now thanks to some minor improvements (replaced rungs, rock work). It's now my favourite way down from BP, I cleaned it for the first time in 3 years. Also some cool concrete work and slat repair on Ladies Only (although it still needs a little work :D). Thanks Digs!

June 25, 2015, 4:15 p.m.

Another big thanks to whoever did the recent work on Boogieman!

July 16, 2015, 10:50 p.m.

Finally rode Good Sir Martin tonight. Very well done. Makes for an awesome 2 lap ride now. Thanks Guys for all your hard work in that zone!

July 17, 2015, 8:02 a.m.

Another big thanks to whoever did the recent work on Boogieman!

Hells ya!

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

July 21, 2015, 7:39 a.m.

Props to Nelson and community for amazing recovery from a massive storm that knocked down thousands of trees onto the local trails. Everyone seems to get involved at trail repair - chainsaws ran every day all day until out of fuel. Despite this, they continue to work on new trails as well. And, to a lesser extend, these storms occur yearly, often a couple of times a year. No TAP, no paid trail workers and more trails per capita then most places. My hat goes off to the Koots - you guys rock!:clap::clap::clap:

July 21, 2015, 9:47 a.m.

Props to Nelson and community for amazing recovery from a massive storm that knocked down thousands of trees onto the local trails. Everyone seems to get involved at trail repair - chainsaws ran every day all day until out of fuel. Despite this, they continue to work on new trails as well. And, to a lesser extend, these storms occur yearly, often a couple of times a year. No TAP, no paid trail workers and more trails per capita then most places. My hat goes off to the Koots - you guys rock!:clap::clap::clap:

my one takeaway from living in Nelson for a year is that DIY attitude, everyone chips in when and where they have to, and everyone is super appreciative. love that small town everyone help vibe!

Aug. 5, 2015, 1:18 p.m.

Wanted to give some props to Digger! Rode Ladies last night for the first time in a couple months. The new work is rad! The fill on the log with the teeter is great! Still challenging, but now little fear of bending a rotor or derailleur! And the bridge right after is smart too! That old log was getting F'd. Thanks dude!

Aug. 5, 2015, 1:30 p.m.

Wanted to give some props to Digger! Rode Ladies last night for the first time in a couple months. The new work is rad! The fill on the log with the teeter is great! Still challenging, but now little fear of bending a rotor or derailleur! And the bridge right after is smart too! That old log was getting F'd. Thanks dude!

I'll echo that! Rode it last night as well…looking great!
Anyone have a spare heron?

Aug. 6, 2015, 10:01 p.m.

Finally rode Good Sir Martin tonight. Very well done. Makes for an awesome 2 lap ride now. Thanks Guys for all your hard work in that zone!

What an AMAZING trail.. Couldn't be in a more perfect spot. The creativity of the trail and the unreal scenery makes the climb effortless. Before you know it, you're at the top..

Thanks!!! Oh, and Penny Lane…

Aug. 15, 2015, 3:51 p.m.

+1. Fun times on ladies only today. And props to the NSMBA for revitalizing Upper Oil Can.

Aug. 18, 2015, 11:51 a.m.

Has anyone rode ladies or UOC recently? tons of work been done on those trails, thanks digger and Pat and whoever else was working on those sweet new features!