Props, Shout outs and Respect

May 23, 2015, 11:16 p.m.

Rode cabin trail/TNT to Dale's to forever after to high school today! Running awesome except for the top part of Dale's. I can't remember the name of the guy buffing up cabin/TNT, but great work! So rad!

May 23, 2015, 11:19 p.m.

got regulated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 23, 2015, 11:26 p.m.

Rode cabin trail/TNT to Dale's to forever after to high school today! Running awesome except for the top part of Dale's. I can't remember the name of the guy buffing up cabin/TNT, but great work! So rad!

Andrew Teit has been working TNT.

May 23, 2015, 11:33 p.m.

Andrew!! Thank you! So rad! I hope your hard work gets left alone. TNT and boogey man are probably my two favs on Seymour right now

May 24, 2015, 12:46 a.m.

Thank hebrew there are still some folks that run unfettered and unwatched.

Yes, some of us have been here a long time. Well before some good peeps were shown the door others lost interest and the top brass became wannabe movie stars (oh Tacoma!, gargle, gargle…) . Time to move along. You cannot keep censoring the folk who have a different opinion that goes against the mass participation ribbon mentality of the day. Adieu NSMB.com. I will not be back. I have donated enough time. Keep the rubber side down (if you can).

May 24, 2015, 12:51 a.m.

Jeff Bryson at the Bike Room for training a new breed of mechanics who don't spend the day getting high, doing shotguns or cleaning off factory applied lube off brand new chains.

And destroying an entire way of life in the process …

May 24, 2015, 6 a.m.

And destroying an entire way of life in the process …

Yes sir your bike is finished. Just a few more minutes though, it's currently being used as a percussion instrument in a spontaneous workshop rhythm section the mechanics have going. It's not a good idea to interrupt them when they get like this.

www.natooke.com

May 24, 2015, 8:44 a.m.

Good post The Don.

We can always focus on negative things, but as many have already commented, things are great, and maybe never been better.

The District of North Van is giving NSMBA $100,000 this year for trail work. If that doesn't tell you how far we've come, I don't know what does.

I just wish I wasn't so uncool riding a 26" bike with 2x9. I'm starting to get looked at funny.

May 24, 2015, 9:37 a.m.

Props to all the Volunteer trailbuilders of the past who put in time, effort to work on Shore trails. Many will forget your work. Some will remember.

Some of you still work away - Dean, Old Man Pete, PD, Jeremy, the Giggler, BMB, SAB, Wilkez, Niggz, Dipper, dirty deeds, One eye, TST, Muddbunnies, Knnn, Heckler, Ducati, Chris2, JW, The Family Guys, FOCM, bullit-kid, Karen, Knight-Rider, Rat, Goat Legs, PH (rip), Wilson, SL, angry Stu, Chaz, dawnchairy and countless others

Lee Lau

May 24, 2015, 11:37 a.m.

And cheers to Flip et al for the excellent work around the Cheakamus side of Whistler. New AM PM stuff was sweet surprise.

cheers! it's been fun and looking forward to more in the near future!

May 24, 2015, 12:08 p.m.

Call me personally at 604-312-3660 and we can discuss it. My name is Tyler Mccomb. Thx.

get any calls yet?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

May 24, 2015, 12:37 p.m.

get any calls yet?

I have one missed call from a while ago, was napping with my kid. Im just going to tell whoever does call to drop it because the rcmp are involved and none of us should be discussing this on a forum.

May 24, 2015, 12:38 p.m.

Good post The Don.

We can always focus on negative things, but as many have already commented, things are great, and maybe never been better.

The District of North Van is giving NSMBA $100,000 this year for trail work. If that doesn't tell you how far we've come, I don't know what does.

I just wish I wasn't so uncool riding a 26" bike with 2x9. I'm starting to get looked at funny.

Yup there is so many things we should be stoked about. $100k is going to go a long way. Stoked to see that be put into our trails!
Tons of people still loving the 26". Keep doing what makes you happy dude!

May 24, 2015, 12:51 p.m.

I have one missed call from a while ago, was napping with my kid. Im just going to tell whoever does call to drop it because the rcmp are involved and none of us should be discussing this on a forum.

yes, better off to just hide the truth than be open about it.

according to that post both parties have admitted their wrongdoings and the rcmp consider the matter closed.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

May 24, 2015, 1:03 p.m.

yes, better off to just hide the truth than be open about it.

according to that post both parties have admitted their wrongdoings and the rcmp consider the matter closed.

Exactly! Glad we all agree.