Physical Assault (or worse) Thwarted Today: Woodlot

Nov. 5, 2012, 7:56 p.m.

We had just finished a lap of goldmine-dildo and were pedaling back to the snakes and ladders exit. The two of us up front were pedaling and the two behind were pushing. They were about 5mins back. Myself and the other peddler heard a couple screams coming from way behind us. We stopped for a few minutes and called our buddies names but heard nothing. We thought they might have found another trail or something but wanted to finish our ride so we moved on.

After doing a few more trails the 2 of us arrived at the parking lot to stunned looks on our other friends faces. We asked "how was you're ride?"… they respond "We stopped a women from getting beaten and raped."

The screams we heard way back were just downhill from our friends. They look down the hill and see a women being pulled by her feet down the hill and then being smothered. The first guy there says "hey, what are you doing?" and the assailant tells him to fuck off. The bigger friend arrives and tells him to stop. The assailant then decides to walk off into the bush. They help the women up the hill and she is bloody, beaten, soaked and exhausted from trying to fight this asshole off. Her lip was swollen and cut and she had sticks everywhere from being dragged through the woods. When our friends came across the scene she had her head stuck between a stump and a log and was being pulled by her feet, screaming. Then the assailant started pushing her face in the dirt and strangling her before taking off. She barely spoke English. From what they gathered, she took the bus from Port Coquitlam to visit family and somehow ended up in the woods with this guy. She said something about asking him for directions. They help her down to the road and intercepted a forestry truck, who took her in and promised to drive her home.

Who knows if this fuckface will ever be caught. All we know is he was wearing a camo jacket, beige hat and is early to mid 30's. He must be from the area if he knew about the woodlot trails. Maybe he's the same guy that has been mutilating cats in downtown Maple Ridge? I hope the victim files and police report and they put a manhunt on this motherfucker.

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:11 p.m.

Beers for your buds, sure sounds like they were dealing with a fucked up dude - be careful. So why no beating on said freak?

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:12 p.m.

We had just finished a lap of goldmine-dildo and were pedaling back to the snakes and ladders exit. The two of us up front were pedaling and the two behind were pushing. They were about 5mins back. Myself and the other peddler heard a couple screams coming from way behind us. We stopped for a few minutes and called our buddies names but heard nothing. We thought they might have found another trail or something but wanted to finish our ride so we moved on.

After doing a few more trails the 2 of us arrived at the parking lot to stunned looks on our other friends faces. We asked "how was you're ride?"… they respond "We stopped a women from getting beaten and raped."

The screams we heard way back were just downhill from our friends. They look down the hill and see a women being pulled by her feet down the hill and then being smothered. The first guy there says "hey, what are you doing?" and the assailant tells him to fuck off. The bigger friend arrives and tells him to stop. The assailant then decides to walk off into the bush. They help the women up the hill and she is bloody, beaten, soaked and exhausted from trying to fight this asshole off. Her lip was swollen and cut and she had sticks everywhere from being dragged through the woods. When our friends came across the scene she had her head stuck between a stump and a log and was being pulled by her feet, screaming. Then the assailant started pushing her face in the dirt and strangling her before taking off. She barely spoke English. From what they gathered, she took the bus from Port Coquitlam to visit family and somehow ended up in the woods with this guy. She said something about asking him for directions. They help her down to the road and intercepted a forestry truck, who took her in and promised to drive her home.

Who knows if this fuckface will ever be caught. All we know is he was wearing a camo jacket, beige hat and is early to mid 30's. He must be from the area if he knew about the woodlot trails. Maybe he's the same guy that has been mutilating cats in downtown Maple Ridge? I hope the victim files and police report and they put a manhunt on this motherfucker.

This is very concerning. I hope your friends call the RCMP and report what they saw and did ASAP. You never know if the victim will report this, and what happened has to be brought to the attention of the police. Your friends possibly stopped a murder.

www.FVMBA.com

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:15 p.m.

Woah. That's horrible… Glad your friends were nearby!

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:20 p.m.

Beers for your buds, sure sounds like they were dealing with a fucked up dude - be careful. So why no beating on said freak?

They were scared of being shanked/shot. The other pedaler is the kind if guy that would have taken a run at him if he'd seen it and I'm the kind of guy that would back him up. An ugly situation could have gotten way uglier.

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:23 p.m.

This is very concerning. I hope your friends call the RCMP and report what they saw and did ASAP. You never know if the victim will report this, and what happened has to be brought to the attention of the police. Your friends possibly stopped a murder.

I agree, they quite possibly stopped a murder. I recommended that they report it to the cops but they wanted to leave that up to the victim. Sadly these types of events sometimes go unreported because the victim is scared.

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:34 p.m.

^^^

Yes, as much as it's a good deed done, she should have been driven to the nearest cop station and accompanied by witnesses. Need to gather as much evidence, statements, etc ASAP before trail goes cold.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:38 p.m.

I agree, they quite possibly stopped a murder. I recommended that they report it to the cops but they wanted to leave that up to the victim. Sadly these types of events sometimes go unreported because the victim is scared.

Fuck that! You get your buddies to report it.

diggin

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:46 p.m.

Yeah your buddies need to report that ASAP.

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:51 p.m.

I agree with the boys above.. convince them to report it. It might save someone else's life in the future!

Nov. 5, 2012, 8:56 p.m.

I'm trying to get in contact with them now. But yeah, if it were up to me I would have insisted we drive her to the station. She was already in the custody of the forestry workers when we saw the other 2 people in our group.

Nov. 5, 2012, 9:06 p.m.

I hope they got the details of the vehicle they put her in. Plate # and anything else they can remember.

Don't fuck around. They should have stayed with her and given the cops the info first hand. They are the best witnesses to get a sketch made of the perp, what's she gonna' remember through the fog of trauma?.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 5, 2012, 9:17 p.m.

good on them to saving her

But in what world is the first thing you do, not call the police? Kinda baffles me to be honest.

There's some freak wandering about in the woods, maybe looking for his next victim and you are just thinking about calling the police? Come on. If you don't report it, you're as much an accessory to this guys next assault.

Nov. 5, 2012, 9:18 p.m.

I hope they got the details of the vehicle they put her in. Plate # and anything else they can remember.

Don't fuck around. They should have stayed with her and given the cops the info first hand. They are the best witnesses to get a sketch made of the perp, what's she gonna' remember through the fog of trauma?.

We didn't see him get in a vehicle and they didn't get a good look at the guy because he was about 40 meters away at the closest point. Still I agree with you all and I'm trying to get in contact with the witness.

Nov. 5, 2012, 9:26 p.m.
  • Just want to emphasize no that there's no judgmental tone on my part… I'd like to think I'd know what I'd do in that situation, but until the rubber meets the road…

(Sitting at my desk I foresee me backflipping behind him, then giving him seven rapid fire shots to various parts of his body, breaking bones and puncturing internals).