Parental Lectures...

Jan. 16, 2003, 6:42 p.m.

oh and reasearch your argument that you know will occur. you will be prepared and common sense overwhelms their dumb arguments everytime

Jan. 16, 2003, 7:02 p.m.

i always get the speaches on nt spending so much mney on my bike and whatnot. biking is wht keeps me out of trouble. would they rather i sell mybike and go buy cocaine or other drugs like the other meatballs at my schoo?! as to riding in the city and cutting my hair i dont hear anything about. my parents grew up in the city and i havespent a lt of time there and im anal about having my hair short so its no big deal.

Jan. 16, 2003, 7:10 p.m.

Originally posted by Seb

the worst is when she cleans my room
like today
i had my cds organized all over my desk an now i cant find anything in my room
fuck
im so pissed

my parents wouldn't be 2 immpressed if they cleaned my room. i dont even wanna know what they would find. one of my droors smells a lot like pot. i dont think that there is anything in my room right now that they would be really 2 angry about…. i hope :???:

http://bigbadburt.deviantart.com/

Jan. 16, 2003, 8:56 p.m.

haha i get the cut the hair lecture from my grandparents, they dont even say hello before they tell me to cut my hair! but my parents are alright with me riding wherever i guess, but my mom told me if my bmx stays brakeless i can't go downtown to ride :(

T1
mr. sieben!!

Jan. 16, 2003, 9:12 p.m.

Haha this all sounds too familiar. My dad doesn't really care what i do but my mom, jesus christ does she worry a lot. Everytime i go out it's:
Don't speed
Watch for cops
Watch for deer
don't stay out too late
do you have your phone?
and a few more
for like the 10th time she gave me the old sex talk the other day too, it was so funny

Jan. 16, 2003, 9:27 p.m.

aahha my parents are hippys

the only restrition is no hard drugs

Jan. 16, 2003, 9:40 p.m.

Originally posted by shorebiker
haha i get the cut the hair lecture from my grandparents, they dont even say hello before they tell me to cut my hair! but my parents are alright with me riding wherever i guess, but my mom told me if my bmx stays brakeless i can't go downtown to ride :(

lol well you will get killed if you go dt brakeless.

Jan. 16, 2003, 9:48 p.m.

Originally posted by Monster Mike
oh and reasearch your argument that you know will occur. you will be prepared and common sense overwhelms their dumb arguments everytime

Dude you are soooo RIGHT!
When i knew i had gotten busted for pot… before we had a talk
i know ALOT about the topic and i totaly blew my parents off!
My dads like i dont think this is the first time youve been messing around with pot and i just said yea i like to smoke it ocasianlly… and then my mom went on about how it eats my brain so i told her that she knew absolutley nothing about the topic and it is the THC that affects you and that its available over the counter in a synthetic form… and so on just blew em away because they knew nothing about the subject.. all they had was it eats your brain and my eyes looked glazed over

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:02 p.m.

Originally posted by BiG D
Dude you are soooo RIGHT!
When i knew i had gotten busted for pot… before we had a talk
i know ALOT about the topic and i totaly blew my parents off!
My dads like i dont think this is the first time youve been messing around with pot and i just said yea i like to smoke it ocasianlly… and then my mom went on about how it eats my brain so i told her that she knew absolutley nothing about the topic and it is the THC that affects you and that its available over the counter in a synthetic form… and so on just blew em away because they knew nothing about the subject.. all they had was it eats your brain and my eyes looked glazed over

Big D, you may be right that pot doesn't have any immediate or possibly even long term effects…then again there seems to be a long term effect to almost anything these days. I think that your parents are just concerned that while you're enjoying your youth, you may get hurt in the process.

I personally wouldn't want my kids smoking, but I'm not against other kids smoking it….as long as they are responsible about it.

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:11 p.m.

Originally posted by C.C.
**Big D, you may be right that pot doesn't have any immediate or possibly even long term effects…then again there seems to be a long term effect to almost anything these days. I think that your parents are just concerned that while you're enjoying your youth, you may get hurt in the process.

I personally wouldn't want my kids smoking, but I'm not against other kids smoking it….as long as they are responsible about it. **

yea if i had kids i would probly be a hippocrite and tell em not to smoke

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:17 p.m.

Is the northeshore is Texas??

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:19 p.m.

Originally posted by Garris
**hehe

its kinda funny, I just got the ole "YOur going into a seedy part of town for your ride, and I don't want to get a call from the police" lecture from my dad.

Anyone else get similar lectures from any of your riding exploits? **

Maybe it's time to move out then :)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:19 p.m.

My daddy says that if i smoke marijauuna he will tak my bicicle away and not take me to the zoo or the circus anymore!

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:20 p.m.

Originally posted by Derek Diggler
Maybe it's time to move out then :)

you can pay my rent:)

ScotShip Award Recipient

Jan. 16, 2003, 10:21 p.m.

Originally posted by Garris
you can pay my rent:)

J to the O to the B, sucka :)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")