Parental Lectures...

Jan. 15, 2003, 10:22 p.m.

"its so ugly, im ashamed to be seen with you, especially when you wear those sweatpants, at least comb it or have it styled or something, im gonna cut it in the night when you are sleeping, if you dont cut it you arnt going to be living here"

can't get enough of that sodium benzoate…

Jan. 15, 2003, 10:26 p.m.

HAHAHAHAHA
who says that?
what do they think of the pro-dope hat added with the hair and the sweatpants :lol: :lol:

Big Bike: Santa Cruz Bullit
Bigger Bike: Suzuki RM125

Jan. 15, 2003, 10:27 p.m.

as long as my mom doesn't see pictures of me she turns a blind eye to most things…i just put it really basic….say i'm going downtown to jump down stairs and ride on walls. they either don't care, don't realize, or just ignore. and then my dad when he see's stuff (used to race road bikes ) is like…hmm i think you need a spare rim…so he's really cool about biking and he even helps out sometimes when i need repairs.

Jan. 15, 2003, 10:50 p.m.

yea my parents could care less if i bussed it to downtown to go riding!
they have given me rides before aswell
if your parents arent letting you ride downtown i would say theyre a little over protective…

Jan. 15, 2003, 10:52 p.m.

Originally posted by BiG D
yea my parents could care less if i bussed it to downtown to go riding!
they have given me rides before aswell
if your parents arent letting you ride downtown i would say theyre a little over protective…

haha its not that they wont let me..or have a choice if I go..I am 20…

I just thought it was funny that my dad thought he needed to lecture me on riding

ScotShip Award Recipient

Jan. 15, 2003, 10:59 p.m.

your 20 and still getting lectures :eek:
that is funny…

Jan. 15, 2003, 11:17 p.m.

My Dad was always "..only if your room is clean!" Dammit!!

Mom's standard response was "If you can't be good, be safe!" (My motto in life!)

Don't sweat the petty stuff but it's OK to pet the sweaty stuff.

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:57 a.m.

:lol: my parents are pretty good. the only thing is my mum doesnt like me riding home from an urban late at night :rolleyes: but i spose its just coz mums allways worry about their kids heeps

IM BACK!!!!!
Letoy3, Sherman Sliders, CK Steelset headset, profile cranks, protaper bars, blackspire chaindevice, mag30's….etc, etc.

Jan. 16, 2003, 7:37 a.m.

my parents say don't get hurt and if u get hurt your taking your slef tot he hostpital its so messed up and im also a dumb ass:thepimp:

Jan. 16, 2003, 8:21 a.m.

Originally posted by Garris
haha ya its funny..but I guess it shows they care so its all good

One of the smartest things I heard you guys say on this board. Your parents usually have your best interests at heart, even if it seems like they're just doggin you. Sometimes you just need to cut mom [HTML_REMOVED] pop some slack.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 16, 2003, 9:35 a.m.

oh ya i forgot the infamous "Don't get hurt!" EVERYTIME my mom says that to me, i go out and get hurt, but any other day and i'm fine, so i bitched at her one day to stop saying that, ever since then i've been pretty good as far as injuries go so it's all good! haha. silly parents.

and i've also been getting the "cut your hair" one as of late. they are embarrassed to be seen with me anywhere, and they want me to cut it or something. meh frankly i don't care. haha.

they also REALLY dislike my "I love 7 inches in the rear" shirt…i don't know why. . . .

.243 Avengers :thepimp:
.243 Racing, Ridge Protective Gear

Jan. 16, 2003, 12:33 p.m.

I had to cut my hair, but cause of grad photos was my moms main reason.

I used to get lectures about the freaks downtown and getting jacked (not put that way obviously) and I actually rode straight through east hastings twice coming back from seymore:rolleyes: lol, fastest and SKETCHIEST! way ever!! Man it smells wierd down there…

My mom is more into the full face helmet thing now, cuase I scraped my chin in the summer doin urban downtown and have a nasty scar:( now I am wearing it urban, dj etc even though its gay

Jan. 16, 2003, 2:51 p.m.

I just get the dont drink and drive one.

Duncan is full of 18 year old MILFs

I love wild animals…..they're yummy!

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:04 p.m.

My mom is always like…

You spend way to muh time with this biking stuff and not enough on shool

I get that one the most:D

Geoff:smokey:

BATTLECAT

Jan. 16, 2003, 3:08 p.m.

Originally posted by wilkez
my mom gets mad if i get a B…thats gay to the max. i hate being smart

o yeah like i used to be aa staright A student with out trying and now im getting B and not trying theire like u should try im like Bs are fine im not going to do anything spectacular in life so who cares. then theres u cant ride there its too busy. im like im 15 im going to be driving on it in a year. theyre like not if i have any say on it. but o well. and theres the if u get hurt dont call me when ur at the hospital. my moms just weird my dad understands cuz im sure he and the reast of my dads side of the family is stoners

~www.gravitywarehouse.com~

..:: Team HTP ::..