Pack your lights folks

Aug. 28, 2015, 9:51 a.m.

I came upon quite a number of riders last night on Seymour at susnset that were not prepared. The ones shortening their chain as the derailleur was fubared had lights but the guy that wanted to know how long it would take him to ride to the Old Buck parking lot on Bridle path near the School Boys at 5 minutes to sunset did not.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Aug. 28, 2015, 10:57 a.m.

Twinkle, twinkle little star
got a flat, your cars too far
to pedal back before the night
here you are in Loader Light…

Of course you didn't bring a lamp;
You have no tent, so you can't camp;
space blanket from deep in pack;
bet you'd love a bivy sack…

Twinkle, twinkle little star
eating last years Power Bar
SAR will hopefully find you
before the hungry black bears do…

Loader Light is coming aggressively earlier every night!

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Aug. 28, 2015, 8:04 p.m.

Loader Light is coming aggressively earlier every night!

Loader light; lol. Is it true he rides faster at dusk?

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

Aug. 28, 2015, 11:12 p.m.

Yes , yes he does

Aug. 29, 2015, 1:18 a.m.

It is true, but the real truth is, the more time you spend riding in Loader Light, the better rider you become. Riding in Loader Light has made me a faster/better rider, night rides when he says no lights until he is ready for them, you become more adept to feeling the terrain and riding instinctively.

That said, you still need to carry your lights, just maybe leave them off for an extra 10 minutes, it will improve you skills.

lovetheloader

Sept. 2, 2015, 2:04 p.m.

It is true, but the real truth is, the more time you spend riding in Loader Light, the better rider you become. Riding in Loader Light has made me a faster/better rider, night rides when he says no lights until he is ready for them, you become more adept to feeling the terrain and riding instinctively.

That said, you still need to carry your lights, just maybe leave them off for an extra 10 minutes, it will improve you skills.

lovetheloader

That's what I said till I supermanned over the bars… lucky my face brought me to a stop. You could say I really felt the terrain, but hey nothing a 5hr visit to the er didn't fix.