one shore trail ??

Jan. 17, 2003, 12:56 p.m.

If a guy was to take a holiday in your fair land (next year i hope ) , and visit the infamous ,what trail should he not leave unridden . take into account this same fella is not wade simmons .goes to about 4-5 feet and likes his skinnys close to the ground .

Jan. 17, 2003, 12:58 p.m.

Originally posted by Spud-biker
If a guy was to take a holiday in your fair land (next year i hope ) , and visit the infamous ,what trail should he not leave unridden . take into account this same fella is not wade simmons .goes to about 4-5 feet and likes his skinnys close to the ground .

nsmba poster child - CBC on Seymour. Hands down for outtatowners checking out the Shore. Upper Oilcan and Lower Ladies on Fromme would be a close second.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Jan. 17, 2003, 1 p.m.

if your coming this far, ride EVERYTHING…

make sure u come over in time to ride Whistler thou…

no Shore experience is complete if u dont hit up the whistler ride park…

post up, i'll hook up wit you and show u some trails for sure…

Jan. 17, 2003, 1:13 p.m.

That sounds awsome, i think i'll be accross sometime next year aswell, possibly staying in Kamloops but I'd deffintly travel around a bit, and i'd have to stay in Van forra while, for the urban and obviously the shore! :drool::fu::D

How long would u be out for Spud?

P.S. everyone ive heard from loves CBC, its a trail i cant wait to ride!

:scotland: El Presidente

Jan. 17, 2003, 1:17 p.m.

yup i'm gonna be over next year too :D Probably with a couple of other guys I ride with.

Jan. 17, 2003, 1:19 p.m.

CBC is the showcase pinacle of what the Shore is all about…

esp. when its dry…:D

Kudo's to the work crews for keeping that trail buffed all year, it sees a tremendous amount of traffic…

Jan. 17, 2003, 3:32 p.m.

CBC is certainly something that shouldn't be missed, but I'd have to go with Pink Starfish.

The quality of that trail brings a tear to my eye every time I ride it. It's a little more difficult than CBC, and not as many hours have been put into it (probably), but the variety and creativity on that trail is astounding.

Do both at least. Bringing your bike to the shore and only riding one trail would be downright sinful.

Ask this question right before you come over. A lot can happen in a year.

iforonewelcome.com

Jan. 17, 2003, 4:07 p.m.

GMG! AIRSUPPLY!

Jan. 17, 2003, 4:13 p.m.

shh… dont talk about GMG, i havent done that one..

i guess im not worthy, cuz it hasnt appreared yet…:mad:

Jan. 17, 2003, 6:39 p.m.

i doono i was un impressed witht eh amout of drops to uphil rock gardens on pink starfish

Jan. 17, 2003, 9:15 p.m.

If you want the true shore experience, bring a shovel with you and come to one of the nsmba trail days. Definately something that you shouldn't missed. Alot of fun and it's a good way to appreciate the hard work that's put in. Not to mention the free beer and burgers and apparantly BBQ Salmon one day. Just ask Crazy Keith:D

Jan. 17, 2003, 9:17 p.m.

….. And the trail you don't wanna forget about is Ladies Only, one of the original 'hard core shore' trails, between that and Reaper it's what's made the shore the shore.

Jan. 17, 2003, 9:28 p.m.

hit up cbc and then boogieman…bitchin trails….cbc should be even better than when i was on it cuzz alot of work has been done…or at least that's the word on the street

[email protected]
My bike eats danger and craps victory!:canada:
It takes 43 muscles in the face to frown but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that mofo in the face!
I am the sculpture made out of clay…

I like all bran its makes your poop float. :)

Jan. 17, 2003, 9:50 p.m.

Originally posted by sAFETY
**Do both at least. Bringing your bike to the shore and only riding one trail would be downright sinful.

Ask this question right before you come over. A lot can happen in a year. **

So true, I think its like a 14 hour flight to Vancouver from Australia, so there would be no way I'm only gonna hit one trail while I'm there. I'm probably looking at staying about 6 weeks and then off to visit the relatives in the US. But like you said, alot can happen in a year……..

Jan. 18, 2003, 3:30 a.m.

Originally posted by Tool
If you want the true shore experience, bring a shovel with you and come to one of the nsmba trail days. Definately something that you shouldn't missed. Alot of fun and it's a good way to appreciate the hard work that's put in. Not to mention the free beer and burgers and apparantly BBQ Salmon one day. Just ask Crazy Keith:D

I intend to! that would be so fun :D

:scotland: El Presidente