Official Lowdown for all the SHEDHEADS!!

Jan. 25, 2003, 9:26 a.m.

That's a good idea if it comes down to it. Right now, we just have to hold off on any new projects (upgrades to fix and improve existing stunts is still OK, you know, replacing rungs or supports, but no new construction) After the trail day, Gary and Brett are going to a city council minutes meeting meeting to discuss our proposal. #1- don't tear down any existing stunts, if needs be, then at least discuss it with us on an individual stunt basis. #2- To make people aware of the trails and potential hazards and #3- Maintaining trails, making sure nothing is broken or dangerous, this goes for bike trails and for the most part regular ones too.
There's lots of other issues, but we have to take it one step at a time, and like i said, the letters are a good idea, but i don't think that we've come to that yet.

Simon

Jan. 25, 2003, 11:03 a.m.

I'll copy most of the Information you've posted Simon and print out and photocopy it for the local bike shops - rocky cycle, bike zone, delta shed and board, o hagens… if anyone can think of any that I'm missing, by all means let me know.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 25, 2003, 11:11 a.m.

Originally posted by aShogunNamedMarcus
I'll copy most of the Information you've posted Simon and print out and photocopy it for the local bike shops - rocky cycle, bike zone, delta shed and board, o hagens… if anyone can think of any that I'm missing, by all means let me know.

Tailwind Cycles
21000 Westminster Hwy 2120, Richmond

It's just on the other side of the Alex Fraser.

Jan. 25, 2003, 1:47 p.m.

for anybody riding the shed in the next few days or so, if you see any trails purposely covered up (Level 5 and Lower Simons) don't uncover them:mad: The last thing we want is for the trails to get torn down. Pass this on to friends, cause i went in there today and i've had recover LS's 3 times:mad: :fu:

Jan. 25, 2003, 4:35 p.m.

I'm surely up for this……but I'll need a ride………ian:rolleyes: ……building will be fun!:D

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Jan. 25, 2003, 5:01 p.m.

By building I mean wheelbarreling and shovel course gravel then dirt, for the most part and some ditch work. We gotta keep the whole park in concideration, not just specifically our trails because they're not really ours

Jan. 25, 2003, 5:04 p.m.

Originally posted by Tool
By building I mean wheelbarreling and shovel course gravel then dirt, for the most part and some ditch work. We gotta keep the whole park in concideration, not just specifically our trails because they're not really ours

I repeat myself…….building will be fun!:D

www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Jan. 25, 2003, 5:10 p.m.

Originally posted by DangerBoy
I repeat myself…….building will be fun!:D

cooo:o I assumed that when you said 'build' you meant ladders and jumps:o

Jan. 25, 2003, 5:47 p.m.

Hmmm… I doubt I'll be able to make it on the Sunday, I'm flying out to Ottawa sometime that day. Saturday sounds pretty good as of now. Is saturday an actual meeting with some city guys that needs support, or just a meeting with riders to discuss what's up?

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Jan. 25, 2003, 6:46 p.m.

i wish i could be there, but i'm in squamish that weekend :(

Jan. 25, 2003, 7:38 p.m.

Sounds good guys, i'll be there on sunday to help out and i'll try and bring a few buddies. You might not no who I am because I'm new on here, but I'll see you there!

SAVE THE SHED:clap:

minus signature

Jan. 25, 2003, 7:42 p.m.

we'll see ya there reckless

The meeting on Saturday is a heads up for the riders, it's also to ask a few things from everyone too

Jan. 25, 2003, 8:11 p.m.

Yea I say we should get as many people to come as possible……if you ride the shed you should help the community cause being able to ride and build there is a privilage not a right.

www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com