NWD 5 tonite

Oct. 14, 2004, 10:39 a.m.

he had two awesome bails… the "cliff hanger" and then when his bike got stuck in the tree…. Wade = hillarious.

Oct. 14, 2004, 11:56 a.m.

Cant wait to see it tomorrow night:)

BATTLECAT

Oct. 14, 2004, 12:40 p.m.

I saw Sprinkles.

Mmmmmmm……………sprrrriiiiiinnnnnnnnkkkkleeeeees………..:P

Oh, and the girl in the green shirt. Wow.

I thought the film was pretty um, sic. Phat even. Simmons was hillarious. I would have liked to have seen more "North Shore" type footage. Built up stuff you know?

Overall, I'd give it a 3 out of 5. I'd give the soundtrack a 2. The Colective soundtrack was a billion times better. Also, it was just too damn loud. That could be a sign of age though I suppose.

Sprinkles. :D So dirty. :D

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Oct. 14, 2004, 12:46 p.m.

she's quite the exhibitionist… i figured her boobs would make an appearance :P

Oct. 14, 2004, 1:05 p.m.

Originally posted by TeamK2
she's quite the exhibitionist… i figured her boobs would make an appearance :P

WHUAH!?!?!?!?!

What I miss?

iforonewelcome.com

Oct. 14, 2004, 1:14 p.m.

I had a gander at the phenom called Sprinkles. She was hard to miss with her name on her breasts. quite the tasty looking tart.

The girl in the green shirt was mighty nice as well, dancing to BCDC, so before I get banned, Now to the show, BCDC ROCKED!!!!

The video ROCKED!!

Thomas was wicked, Gracia spider-like, Wade Mr.Smooth, Chase unforgetable, the dude that won Crankworx smokin

the beers were flowing almost as good as the bike.

wicked video, I can't wait to buy one to add to my collection.

Woof Woof

Oct. 14, 2004, 1:17 p.m.

Originally posted by Junk Yard Dog

The video ROCKED!!

Thomas was wicked, Gracia spider-like, Wade Mr.Smooth, Chase unforgetable, the dude that won Crankworx smokin

AGREED

Oct. 14, 2004, 1:21 p.m.

it was cool seeing that big garbo ladder stepup that i saw so many times from the chairlift in action

that boss hog stepup and the trails around there look sweet…

Oct. 14, 2004, 2:53 p.m.

Last NWD premiere I spend money on. The video was only OK. I give it a 7 out of 10 and that is being generous…

Oct. 14, 2004, 2:57 p.m.

can anyone tell me what section featured the infamous 'poached' trails?

iforonewelcome.com

Oct. 14, 2004, 3:04 p.m.

Originally posted by Junk Yard Dog
the beers were flowing almost as good as the bike.

why? were the taps malfunctioning or something? :S thats too bad

ps fungle, thats where i stand
oh and yeah the music was loud, i am 19 and i thought it was a bit over the top, it was so loud that in the swollen members secion in vic the dvd started skipping a few times

and safety, kyle straight hit them once and i dont know if they were in there again, he pulled a backflip on the last one, they didnt look too big from the angle that was used.

Oct. 14, 2004, 3:17 p.m.

i think the film is worth purchasing…. and i will…

but that being siad…

this is adressed to mr. Big D…. plz do us the PAYING public a favor… if u have so many friends and industry people to invite on your guest list that u can fill the place before a single customer can get in the place. plz have a seperate showing for these people…

I arrived about a 1 hour early (9PM), to stand in line for about 90 minutes before getting in…was only about 20-30 people deep from the front of the line…

I was more then PISSED off thou, when i get into the bar. cuz the place is packed already and EVERY good seat is taken already…at least 100 people already seated..

which meant i had to stand for several hours before the show… if i take the time to get to a venue early i expect to be able to get a decent seat…

i was REALLY dissapointed by the sheer number of "specail" guests… its cool to be able to jump the line adn everything but when your numbers start to be enuf to fill the entire bar. somethings wrong…..

luckily Dikd on Diks didnt mind a wackload of curstomers haging from the shelfs/walls… it was the ONLY way for us joe-shmoes to be able to see past the Pro's and guest list people in the frt line….

:mad: :mad: :mad:

p.s. i also found Watson's section was poorly shot compared to the incredible line he threw down…the last part of the HUGE step-down Gap he rode was kinda filmed like a after thought when it was the burliest part of his move….

the sheer speed he carried off that step down was FRICKEN unreal….:eek:

Wade's section was good as usual that guy is text book example of smoothness…

but Gracia's section stole the show… in fact he's is so good its worht buying the film for right there….

sadly alot of the other riders sections were forgettable…:(

esp. Cowans… even thou he rode in near darkness.. his moves are basicly the same thing in every film….

No sale…

Oct. 14, 2004, 3:22 p.m.

personally i didn't need to see 20min worth of slow motion

Oct. 14, 2004, 3:28 p.m.

Originally posted by IFO
i think the film is worth purchasing…. and i will…

Originally posted by IFO

No sale…

:???: :???:
make up your mind!

iforonewelcome.com

Oct. 14, 2004, 3:30 p.m.

Originally posted by sAFETY
:???: :???:
make up your mind!

hahah i meant Cowans section was …No sale…

not the whole vid…

:P