nsmb.com TAP Trail Day #2 - Dale's Trail This Sat. June 25th

June 21, 2011, 4:13 p.m.

Day one on Dale's was a huge success. On day two we'll be finishing the new bridge and then heading down the hill to where things get interesting.

Last time we had a great crew out and we got some really great work done. The reports we've been getting back from riders have been overwhelmingly positive as well. The thanks go to everyone who came out for the first day and to Jerry and Digger for doing such a great job sorting everything out in advance.

Details:

When: June 25th 8:30 am
Where: Different Bikes North Vancouver in Parkgate Mall.
What to bring: Some water would be a good idea but we'll make sure there's some there as well. If you'd like to bring tools you may but we'll have access to some as well.
Lunch: Provided by nsmb.com
Experience necessary: none. If you are new to trail work we'll have lots of experienced builders there keen to show you the ropes.
Time commitment: That is up to you. If you'd like to ride down to meet us and work for a few hours part way through the day we'd be stoked to see you. If you can stay for the whole trail day great. We wrapped up before 3:00 last time.

Last time we were able to round up some prizes and we hope to do the same this time around.

Hope you can come and join us!

June 21, 2011, 11:21 p.m.

Hope to make it out for my first time !

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 22, 2011, 12:37 p.m.

Cam, you've got to post these sooner!
I'll try to work some magic and get out of my plans on Saturday to come join you guys.

June 22, 2011, 2:51 p.m.

Cam, you've got to post these sooner!
I'll try to work some magic and get out of my plans on Saturday to come join you guys.

Agreed. A week in advance would probably get a lot more helping hands out on the trail.

it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun

June 22, 2011, 3:24 p.m.

Agreed. A week in advance would probably get a lot more helping hands out on the trail.

I'm thinking there's a reason. I used to run traildays with 50-60 people, and as great as all those eager hands were, it's so much easier to have only 10-20 people when you've got a limited number of leaders.

June 24, 2011, 10:22 a.m.

Announcing the date earlier couldn't hurt. We'll work on that next time.

The numbers we got last time were just about right.

Great peeps and lots of work done.

June 24, 2011, 11:51 a.m.

[HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED]crosses fingers they get to those busted up ladders in the middle[HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED]

June 24, 2011, 12:20 p.m.

I and Linus are out but wish we could be there. (Kid's birthday) Next time, for sure he really loved the day in the woods.