NSMBA AGM TONIGHT!

Nov. 25, 2016, 4:32 p.m.

I was expecting a Q[HTML_REMOVED]A session and was dissapointed that it didn't happen. I was enjoying the beverages and socializing however, so I don't have much to complain about. Overall I thought the meeting was well run. I thought the survey summary was very interesting, especially how many hours have gone into various trails. I had no idea the numbers were that high.

Nov. 25, 2016, 6:53 p.m.

As for Cyprus, Alan went up and spoke to people interested. Vince attempted to call the room back to order, but was ignored. Alan still did a good job of talking through his slides with the small group of people that congregated around the screen to discuss the matter.

The end of the meeting was a little unorthodox. It's not a problem for the Cypress update though. It's in a holding pattern until DWV Council decides to move forward and assemble a Cypress Village Working Group.

There should be more to report on at the Open House in the spring. See you then.

Nov. 25, 2016, 7:34 p.m.

More strong candidates running for election this year. The organisation is going from strength to strength!

Nov. 26, 2016, 6:57 a.m.

news flash, none of the "it" personalities were actually Colbert.

Now I'm intrigued, so who was it?

Where did you get that information?

magic 8-ball told me so.

….