New posts

NSMBA 2008 Traildays!

March 27, 2008, 3:58 p.m.
Posts: 4905
Joined: Aug. 7, 2007

how does the draw work, you go 3 times you get a ticket?

March 27, 2008, 4:42 p.m.
Posts: 17778
Joined: Oct. 28, 2003

how does the draw work, you go 3 times you get a ticket?

naw… it's all about signing up at each trail day you come to. Rep to Fluid for helping out with this!

March 28, 2008, 8 a.m.
Posts: 739
Joined: May 25, 2005

Yep, I'll be the gimpy one with the wrist braces [HTML_REMOVED] the binder - hard to miss :)

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.

March 28, 2008, 8:06 a.m.
Posts: 3521
Joined: Sept. 20, 2007

Good luck to everyone who can make it. I'll be tucked away somewhere in the library preparing for my tax quiz … but I'll be thinking Trails.

Will come out to other trail days for sure.

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

March 28, 2008, 8:20 a.m.
Posts: 11685
Joined: Aug. 11, 2003

Good luck to everyone who can make it. I'll be tucked away somewhere in the library preparing for my tax quiz … but I'll be thinking Trails.

Will come out to other trail days for sure.

Want to do my taxes, it will help with your test, honest.

March 28, 2008, 8:30 a.m.
Posts: 3521
Joined: Sept. 20, 2007

Want to do my taxes, it will help with your test, honest.

hehe… sneaky British guy :D. I really don't know if you want me to do your taxes, this is my very first tax course and my marks have been in the 80% range. Not only there is a good chance that almost 20% of your taxes will be filed wrong, but I can't exactly call myself "an expert" by completing just one course :D You know what I mean? Like "I accept no liability" bla bla bla…

On the bright note, I have The Tax Act you can borrow if you'd like :lol:

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

May 22, 2008, 3:51 p.m.
Posts: 0
Joined: April 22, 2008

Sweet, i'm coming over from the uk to do the june trail day and maybe some riding too for the rest of the time. Are there any hardcore trail builders out there who want a hand on building more stuff/shore on random non official maintenance days? I'm going to be in whistler/north van/kamloops/pemberton for the month of june and would love to hook up with some cool builder/riders.

Let me know,

Alex.

May 22, 2008, 5:39 p.m.
Posts: 17778
Joined: Oct. 28, 2003

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=73020[HTML_REMOVED]page=85

these guys are always looking for a hand! Drop Ducati or Knnn a line.

See you at the June trail day! You're guaranteed to meet a few people that'll show you around.

Sven

July 10, 2008, 6:39 p.m.
Posts: 17778
Joined: Oct. 28, 2003

Sept. 20, 2008, 4:34 p.m.
Posts: 1149
Joined: Feb. 29, 2008

Last trail day tomorrow.

:england:

Sept. 20, 2008, 5:30 p.m.
Posts: 209
Joined: May 29, 2003

Not tomorrow, next week!

Sept. 22, 2008, 9:18 p.m.
Posts: 1149
Joined: Feb. 29, 2008

Oh yeah. Thank goodness. I couldn't make it out yeasterday, but next week I can. Lets hope it doesn't rain.

:england:

Sept. 23, 2008, 8:55 a.m.
Posts: 11685
Joined: Aug. 11, 2003

Oh yeah. Thank goodness. I couldn't make it out yeasterday, but next week I can. Lets hope it doesn't rain.

Yeah, and if you didn't see already :)

Forum jump: