No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 7, 2016, 12:03 p.m.

If a lawsuit is vexatious, doesn't that mean the person that tries to start the suit has to pay the person they are suing? I'm guessing that if a person keeps coming back for more, and is egging on the conversation and handing out their own slander, that they don't really have much to work with? I don't know. I'm not even an internet lawyer. If this was true, wouldn't every person on the internet be sued now? Maybe if we lived in 'Merica.

This was in Canada, not sure about USA. I'm not a lawyer either, all I know is that everyone agreed to pay their own costs and be done with it. Maybe my buddy could have counter sued for costs? But that would have also incurred more bills from his lawyer and there's no guarantee they would have won. His lawyer told him to walk away and be done with it.

If it were free, I'm sure everyone on the internet would be sued by now, but it does cost money up front to start a civil suit. That's what I mean though. If anyone were to get riled up enough to take the time to start a claim and pay the up front costs, it could be expensive for anyone they chose to include in the suit. I'm just putting it out there for people to be aware of.

Ride, don't slide.

Nov. 7, 2016, 12:20 p.m.

Then maybe WE should sue?

Nov. 7, 2016, 12:57 p.m.

Its seems very much as though Haze/smedly/scrooge is trolling hard so that other will threaten or slander him so he can peruse some other vindictive cause. Perhaps he simply peruses these things to take legal action to line his own pockets.

Nov. 7, 2016, 12:58 p.m.

IMO still not the same pain and discomfort of stepping on a single piece .

#northsidetrailbuilders

Nov. 7, 2016, 1:15 p.m.

Quite a few new "joined Oct 2016" posters in this gongshow of a thread.

Maybe mods should check IP addresses on all of them, and see how many of them come from the same place?

Wasn't having multiple accounts a bannable thing here?

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Nov. 7, 2016, 4:53 p.m.

Quite a few new "joined Oct 2016" posters in this gongshow of a thread.

Maybe mods should check IP addresses on all of them, and see how many of them come from the same place?

Wasn't having multiple accounts a bannable thing here?

yeah, somebody needs to do something about that….

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 8, 2016, 6:14 a.m.

lol, mine shows Oct 05.

You goofing around with photoshop, or does it actually show up like that?

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Nov. 8, 2016, 9:48 a.m.

lol, mine shows Oct 05.

You goofing around with photoshop, or does it actually show up like that?

Yup Oct 2016 are you a troll

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein