No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

Lego is the best ….. except when stepped upon:dead:

I put this guy together with my son the other day.. Costco had it for 2/3rds the price the Lego store had it as well.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:50 p.m.

I put this guy together with my son the other day.. Costco had it for 2/3rds the price the Lego store had it as well.

good score , that looks like a fun project to build with the kids!

Nov. 7, 2016, 6:45 a.m.

Pretty sweet

Nov. 7, 2016, 6:56 a.m.

Lego is the best ….. except when stepped upon:dead:

This man has kids

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Nov. 7, 2016, 7:57 a.m.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 7, 2016, 7:58 a.m.

Meh …

Nov. 7, 2016, 8:01 a.m.

Meh …

There is a difference ……. the first one allowed for kids , the second image tells you he definatly doesn't .

Nov. 7, 2016, 8:02 a.m.

How could I be on your list? Something so simple as looking over at my join date would answer that question. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are we? As for it's kind offer of a hug and some felatio, I will have to pass. But seeing that it does seem ok with the nickname "dickbreath", perhaps it should drive it's '85 Pontiac Parisienne down to Powell St and secure a willing participant who doesn't have a problem being blown by a giant creepy ogre.

When someone appears to be new, I check their bio to see who are the most recent visitors. A truly new person like you, who has only posted on this thread, would generally have 0-2 visitors by now, and they would be random. Nope. You had more than 2, and as I confirmed this AM, they were all the usual suspects, meaning they recognized you from a previous or parallel avatar.

Oh and you know me off this site. Why do I say that? Because you used the word "giant." :-)

Like catching fish with a net in a barell.

I have not figured out which other avatar, but no need unless you continue to harass and make threats.

Be guided accordingly.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 7, 2016, 8:26 a.m.

I've been really impressed with how well all the Seymour trails are handling the incredible amount of rain we've seen over the past month. Kudos to all the builders and maintainers.

Nov. 7, 2016, 8:35 a.m.

😄

Good sluthing there Smeds!

Totally reasonable conclusion to draw from that info.

You should be a detective instead of a failed politicians assistant/alter ego.

Nov. 7, 2016, 8:54 a.m.

But seriously, that's a pretty cool kit.

FYI Toys R Us has 20% off all Lego kits that are normally priced 24.99 and higher. That's pretty huge because it seems the Lego Empire pretty tightly controls their product pricing and sale prices are pretty hard to come by.

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:32 a.m.

I had this one growing up as a kid. It was bad ass.

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:56 a.m.

Mr. Colbert is not a female senior with a disability. Mr. Colbert has been trained on the use of force continuum. Anyone breaking and entering through his front door best have Restoration Cleanup Company in tow to mop up after the visitor's poor judgement.

I suggest your folks think about making threats against the good people of the North Shore. We have grown tired of you.

Todalou

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! Did you just "I know Karate us"??! BAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Trained in 'Force Contunuum' eh? You were a kid that told the teacher when the kids would pick on you and you've grown up to be a guy that calls the cops and/or sues.

Nerd.

Nov. 7, 2016, 11:29 a.m.

PSA time

Just a little note here for everyone posting in this thread. Anyone with some cash can file and pursue a lawsuit. What may be regarded in some people's eyes as harmless internet banter could cost actual real money to defend in a court of law should anyone see fit to take offense to anything posted here.

Source: I know a guy who was sued for defamation for participating in a thread someone took offense to. Not even directly interacting with the person that took offense. It was eventually dismissed as a frivolous, vexatious suit, but not before my buddy racked up almost $20k in lawyer fees.

This thread is WAY more toxic than the one my buddy commented in.

Ride, don't slide.

Nov. 7, 2016, 11:49 a.m.

If a lawsuit is vexatious, doesn't that mean the person that tries to start the suit has to pay the person they are suing? I'm guessing that if a person keeps coming back for more, and is egging on the conversation and handing out their own slander, that they don't really have much to work with? I don't know. I'm not even an internet lawyer. If this was true, wouldn't every person on the internet be sued now? Maybe if we lived in 'Merica.