No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 6, 2016, 12:38 a.m.

Let them know by texting or calling 604-240-7721

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

I let them know in the voting booth.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 6, 2016, 4:25 a.m.

These statements have some truth.

Remember North Shore municipal governments are corrupt to their core. Mayors, council and senior staff only answer the phone after their pockets and offshore bank accounts have been stuffed with plenty.

Can you believe that DNV municipal hall is actually considering of paying Mr. Colbert $150,000 to leave the North Shore and keep quiet about what he knows regarding development of Grouse Mountain, Emery Village and the CMHC lands including Mountain and Cove Forest.

What a way to manage.

And like Maurice Duplessis, Premier of Quebec, who used the QPP (today the Surete du Quebec) DNV municipal hall uses the RCMP and the NSMBA (remember the Watchmen) as their henchmen and skull crushers as enforcers. Disgraceful.

It is the reality.

But this thread is about CMHC lands, so I ask. "****What should be done with those dangerous trail structures?

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

In your case I suggest the use of common sense, and ride around?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 6, 2016, 9:54 a.m.

I think the controlled experiment has come to an end.

The last time there was such a disagreement on nsmb.com it was between Woodro and Lee.

It is interesting that the gawkers to that disagreement parallel by 90% the gawkers on this thread.

They are:

Flipfantasia
Switch
Syncro
Three-sheets
Switch900
wizardB
Bluster Bluth
Couch Surfer
Bushman
Dubprof (using a new avatar which I will not disclose in order to prevent conflict with Lee and Sharon)
Enduramil
Heckler
DrewM

These people are like people drawn to a train derailment. Their lives are boring. They rely on outside attractions to provide them with entertainment.

They make all manner of illusory promises - in this thread and others recent, it is to save Hazen Colbert's posts in the event he runs again in a municipal election. Indeed they may well show up at an election event, not because they care about suitability for elected office, but because, as my brother Alfred once told Bruce Wayne, "some people just want to see the world burn." Alfred was referring of course to the Joker. That particular joker was hooked on drugs and eventually committed suicide. Sound famailiar?

Is it time to take my leave.

Perhaps. I have proven my hypothesis.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 9:57 a.m.

Nov. 6, 2016, 9:58 a.m.

Mic drop

Nov. 6, 2016, 1:16 p.m.

Good-bye dickbreath! IT won't be missed. Just like it isn't missed by DNV council or any voters of the North Shore.

"Dickbreath"

One learns a new word every day.

Art thou disappointed with not being named in the list? I honestly do not have you from the 2015 Lee v Woodro files.

You need some hugs, or in the immortal words of Robin Williams from Good Morning Vietnam, "You're in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg

Nov. 6, 2016, 2:11 p.m.

Permanently would be a good start.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 6, 2016, 2:50 p.m.

I think the controlled experiment has come to an end.

Dubprof (using a new avatar which I will not disclose in order to prevent conflict with Lee and Sharon.

Perhaps. I have proven my hypothesis.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. I continue to post through one and only one profile. Narcissists tend to over-rate themselves and overvalue their contribution to the greater good…you've proven that.

PS. Goodbye…although I think somehow you'll re-neg on this as well and we will be continually bothered by your presence on this board.

I'm ignoring Smedley.

Nov. 6, 2016, 4:22 p.m.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. I continue to post through one and only one profile. Narcissists tend to over-rate themselves and overvalue their contribution to the greater good…you've proven that.

PS. Goodbye…although I think somehow you'll re-neg on this as well and we will be continually bothered by your presence on this board.

Why did Lee Lau refer to you as a stalker?

"For example I was disappointed when stalker dubprof falsely accused Sharon of cutting trees on Dreamweaver and the thread got deleted. Imo that thread should have stayed"
Lee. this site, yesterday, thread Moderators

Are you guys always knifing each other in the backs, or does it only happen in November because that is NSMBA AGM month? SHould I just step back and leave each of you to settle your differences in sometype of perverse duel using front suspensions?

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 6:10 p.m.

I just built a Lego train.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Nov. 6, 2016, 6:27 p.m.

Lego is the best ….. except when stepped upon:dead:

Nov. 6, 2016, 6:29 p.m.

So….back to the topic of this thread….Seymour was awesome today.
Tons of folks riding, running, and hiking. Everyone getting along and sharing the trail.

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:06 p.m.

I admit to the guilty pleasure of following this thread especially over the past week.

I'm curious to the point of this 'controlled experiment'? Surely there must be an end game

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:09 p.m.

I got my kid an awesome lego hook and ladder truck for his xmas present.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:20 p.m.

So….back to the topic of this thread….Seymour was awesome today.
Tons of folks riding, running, and hiking. Everyone getting along and sharing the trail.

Yes it was. So many people out enjoying themselves on cmhc land today. Thanks cmhc and Mathew Bond!