No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:23 p.m.

So we have an Internet site in which Councillor Mathew Bond finds humour in swastikas drawn over the top of Monica Craver's house on a map posted by a mountain biker.

And now another poster suggests that I be gassed.

What's next? A suggestion that everyone that does not like mountain biking be put in rail cars in Port Metro Vancouver and shipped to holding facilities on the Prairies or maybe Dachau?

Do you people realize what you have created with your posts?

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

I think you can be asked that question as well.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:25 p.m.

Do you people realize what you have created with your posts?

Gassed = Banned. Your games are just silly.

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:38 p.m.

Gassed = Banned. Your games are just silly.

Oh no it doesn't

Gassed means exactly what your wrote.
_
"gas É¡as/verb

past tense: gassed; past participle: gassed

Meaning: kill or harm by exposure to poisonous gas."_

You have threatened that someone kill another person. And your good friends have identified not Smedley but a real person - Hazen Colbert.

Your post is a very clear and very serious criminal offence.

And I say you are not acting alone. You have co-conspirators. And I happen to know their real names.

No point in the moderator blocking anyone or removing the thread. It has all been saved.

Smedley Pennyworth Eaq

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:42 p.m.

And this marks a new low.

These clowns find new bottoms and still keep digging.

Now Scrooge/Smedley/HC is making light of the holocost. At this rate someone WILL take this fight to his front door, and it won't be a mountain biker.

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:49 p.m.

And I say you are not acting alone. You have co-conspirators. And I happen to know their real names.

No, THAT's an actual threat, veiled though it may be.

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:53 p.m.

Oh no it doesn't

Gassed means exactly what your wrote.
_
"gas É¡as/verb

past tense: gassed; past participle: gassed

Meaning: kill or harm by exposure to poisonous gas."_

You have threatened that someone kill another person. And your good friends have identified not Smedley but a real person - Hazen Colbert.

Your post is a very clear and very serious criminal offence.

No point in the moderator blocking anyone or removing the thread. It has all been saved.

Smedley Pennyworth Eaq

using bold font, dictionary quotes legalese speak doesn't hide the fact that you're a pinhead who badly misinterpreted drezy's post.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 5, 2016, 4:36 p.m.

And this marks a new low.

These clowns find new bottoms and still keep digging.

Now Scrooge/Smedley/HC is making light of the holocost. At this rate someone WILL take this fight to his front door, and it won't be a mountain biker.

Mr. Colbert is not a female senior with a disability. Mr. Colbert has been trained on the use of force continuum. Anyone breaking and entering through his front door best have Restoration Cleanup Company in tow to mop up after the visitor's poor judgement.

I suggest your folks think about making threats against the good people of the North Shore. We have grown tired of you.

Todalou

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 5, 2016, 4:56 p.m.

Mr. Colbert is not a female senior with a disability. Mr. Colbert has been trained on the use of force continuum. Anyone breaking and entering through his front door best have Restoration Cleanup Company in tow to mop up after the visitor's poor judgement.

I suggest your folks think about making threats against the good people of the North Shore. We have grown tired of you.

Todalou

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Another Threat

Nov. 5, 2016, 5:41 p.m.

The clowns are all on my ignore list so I cant see what they're writing but nothing they say are threats because these posters are weak and irrelevant people who have no voice on this Board or on the North Shore.

People dont care what these people have to say. They talk, no one listens. They phone, no one picks up. They email, not a one is read.

Their only impact, on anything, is in their own empty minds. Everyone else dismisses them.

Just look how angry they've become once they realized that Monica's post to CMHC resulted in formal approval for mountain bikers to use the land. How great is that? Thanks again Monica - keep up the good work! You're the best thing that has happened to mountain biking here since the invention of the first skinny.

The results of their actions speak for themselves; these folks are losers. No one cares what they have to say. They try to block trail access and they actually solidify it! Awesome.

Nov. 5, 2016, 5:52 p.m.

People dont care what these people have to say. They talk, no one listens. They phone, no one picks up. They email, not a one is read.

The results of their actions speak for themselves; these folks are losers. No one cares what they have to say. They try to block trail access and they actually solidify it! Awesome.

These statements have some truth.

Remember North Shore municipal governments are corrupt to their core. Mayors, council and senior staff only answer the phone after their pockets and offshore bank accounts have been stuffed with plenty.

Can you believe that DNV municipal hall is actually considering of paying Mr. Colbert $150,000 to leave the North Shore and keep quiet about what he knows regarding development of Grouse Mountain, Emery Village and the CMHC lands including Mountain and Cove Forest.

What a way to manage.

And like Maurice Duplessis, Premier of Quebec, who used the QPP (today the Surete du Quebec) DNV municipal hall uses the RCMP and the NSMBA (remember the Watchmen) as their henchmen and skull crushers as enforcers. Disgraceful.

It is the reality.

But this thread is about CMHC lands, so I ask. "What should be done with those dangerous trail structures?

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 5, 2016, 6:08 p.m.

A quick search of the NSN website gives a great overview of the turd's activities in the last few years. Not much to be proud of, unless ineptitude and personal harassment of elected officials are considered good qualities. http://www.nsnews.com/authors/search-results-7.6424?q=Hazen

I feel for the DNV mayor and council.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 5, 2016, 6:20 p.m.

And like Maurice Duplessis, Premier of Quebec, who used the QPP (today the Surete du Quebec) DNV municipal hall uses the RCMP and the NSMBA (remember the Watchmen) as their henchmen and skull crushers as enforcers. Disgraceful.

Jesus, I am going to try the ignore list now. I hope my morbid curiosity doesn't get the best of me.

Nov. 5, 2016, 6:39 p.m.

Just look how angry they've become once they realized that Monica's post to CMHC resulted in formal approval for mountain bikers to use the land. How great is that? Thanks again Monica - keep up the good work! You're the best thing that has happened to mountain biking here since the invention of the first skinny.

This …. Mountain Bike Advocacy at its finest. Maybe an honorable mention at the NSMB AGM?

Nov. 5, 2016, 7:35 p.m.

I feel for mayor's and council.

FYP.

They're everywhere.

Nov. 5, 2016, 9:04 p.m.

I feel for the DNV mayor and council.

Let them know by texting or calling 604-240-7721

Smedley Pennyworth Esq