No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:01 p.m.

I'm starting to think someone's mother put the swing too close to the wall.:stupid:

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:16 p.m.

Sociopath or Narcissist or both?

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:23 p.m.

Has all those years with the bike seat against your perineum resulted in your pecker pointing south even when looking at naked photos of Sharon Bader? Join the club. Get in line behind Lee, and his problems have nothing to do with the perineum, but he does what he has to do once a month for Queen and country, then goes back to other things.

Let us see what you are made of, you spineless wimp

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

I cannot sit here silent while this gets posted.

I don't know Lee or Sharon, I don't care who you are, I don't care what alter-ego's you are using to troll on this site, I don't care that you think you are anonymous. This post is completely unacceptable and in extreme poor taste. You should be ashamed.

I recommend you (the real you) take a long vacation and try to determine who you really are and how you contribute to society.

-Gord

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:34 p.m.

When you come onto NSMB.com with nonsense like this, it is because there is no where else to go. All the other doors are closed and people delete your emails before even opening them because they also consider these clowns irrelevant jokes not worth spending 15 seconds on.

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:51 p.m.

Where the heck are the mods around here???
This is biking website not a troll douche nozzle pulpit.
You know who you are…

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:53 p.m.

D(C), we are governed on the North Shore with municipal processes riddled with corruption. That corruption has to be made public by men with fortitude.

Who’s going to do it? You? Andrew Hewiston (switch900), MrBond?

Mr. Colbert has a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom.

You weep at the possible loss of trails on CMHC and you curse Monica Craver and others.

You have the luxury of not knowing what Mr. Colbert and I know.

That Mr. Colbert’s existence, while grotesque and incomprehensable to you, has saved democracy on the North Shore. You vote for a candidate who finds humour in Nazi swastikas drawn over the homes of Mr. Colbert’s neighbors on the North Shore. You live off the avails of corruption where $100,000 a year is pilfered from the DNV treasury and handed out like heroin to addicts.

You cannot handle the reality of whom and what you are because deep down in places you don’t talk about in the woods, you want Mr. Colbert to run for office, you need him to run for office.

He uses words like election, public office and oversight as the backbone of a lifetime defending democracy.

You use them as a punchline. You present the results of a municipal election in this forum not to thank Mr. Colbert for his efforts, but to insult and deride him.

You butcher his good name and defame his character.

We do not have to explain ourselves to you. We would rather that you simply said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise put down the roach, submit your nomination papers and put yourself in the public eye.

Either way we don’t give a damn to whom you disclose these posts!

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Way to rip off Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men.

I'm not sure that any value is being added to the original topic of discussion anymore. Might be time for this thread to be locked (if they do that on this board).

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:59 p.m.

D(C), we are governed on the North Shore with municipal processes riddled with corruption. That corruption has to be made public by men with fortitude.

Who’s going to do it? You? Andrew Hewiston (switch900), MrBond?

Mr. Colbert has a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom.

You weep at the possible loss of trails on CMHC and you curse Monica Craver and others.

You have the luxury of not knowing what Mr. Colbert and I know.

That Mr. Colbert’s existence, while grotesque and incomprehensable to you, has saved democracy on the North Shore. You vote for a candidate who finds humour in Nazi swastikas drawn over the homes of Mr. Colbert’s neighbors on the North Shore. You live off the avails of corruption where $100,000 a year is pilfered from the DNV treasury and handed out like heroin to addicts.

You cannot handle the reality of whom and what you are because deep down in places you don’t talk about in the woods, you want Mr. Colbert to run for office, you need him to run for office.

He uses words like election, public office and oversight as the backbone of a lifetime defending democracy.

You use them as a punchline. You present the results of a municipal election in this forum not to thank Mr. Colbert for his efforts, but to insult and deride him.

You butcher his good name and defame his character.

We do not have to explain ourselves to you. We would rather that you simply said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise put down the roach, submit your nomination papers and put yourself in the public eye.

Either way we don’t give a damn to whom you disclose these posts!

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Jack Nicholson, sir, you are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

Ride, don't slide.

Nov. 5, 2016, 1:28 p.m.

Jack Nicholson, sir, you are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

I do a much better job of Melvin Udall from As Good As It Gets.

Mr. Roggeman (or many other posters) how can you diagnose me with a psychiatric disorder, and then act like I have some choice about barging in here?

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 5, 2016, 1:42 p.m.

Don't feed the trolls

Nov. 5, 2016, 1:56 p.m.

What the hell?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 5, 2016, 2:20 p.m.

How is this guy (and his two imaginary friends) still allowed to troll this site? Just gas him already.

Nov. 5, 2016, 2:24 p.m.

Guys stop. Just stop posting. This is ridiculous. Someone is going to regret what been said here, if he's even mentally capable of regret. Let's leave it at that.

If you keep posting you just contribute to the stupidity. Go ride Seymour instead.

Nov. 5, 2016, 2:27 p.m.

Guys stop. Just stop posting. This is ridiculous. Someone is going to regret what been said here, if he's even mentally capable of regret. Let's leave it at that.

If you keep posting you just contribute to the stupidity. Go ride Seymour instead.

I would SO LOVE to ride Seymour right now.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:13 p.m.

How is this guy (and his two imaginary friends) still allowed to troll this site? Just gas him already.

So we have an Internet site in which Councillor Mathew Bond finds humour in swastikas drawn over the top of Monica Craver's house on a map posted by a mountain biker.

And now another poster suggests that I be gassed.

What's next? A suggestion that everyone that does not like mountain biking be put in rail cars in Port Metro Vancouver and shipped to holding facilities on the Prairies or maybe Dachau?

Do you people realize what you have created with your posts?

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 5, 2016, 3:21 p.m.

I would SO LOVE to ride Seymour right now.

I rode Seymour today. It was great!