No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 1, 2016, 6:39 p.m.

That might just be crazy enough to work!

Now about those six other candidates who finished ahead of him …

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 1, 2016, 7:36 p.m.

That might just be crazy enough to work!

Now about those six other candidates who finished ahead of him …

One of them passed away with cancer, two others were forced to relocate off the North Shore or face the very same bullying and harassment I have faced from DNV Council for questioning their right to Lord over people. Walton did exactly that to Jim Cuthbert years ago.

Having failed to bully and harass me into leaving, there is now talk of just paying me off to go.

You can't make this stuff up!

Should I stay or should I go?

Hazen Colbert

Nov. 1, 2016, 8:22 p.m.

Is it January already?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 1, 2016, 8:26 p.m.

One of them passed away with cancer, two others were forced to relocate off the North Shore or face the very same bullying and harassment I have faced from DNV Council for questioning their right to Lord over people. Walton did exactly that to Jim Cuthbert years ago.

Having failed to bully and harass me into leaving, there is now talk of just paying me off to go.

You can't make this stuff up!

Should I stay or should I go?

Hazen Colbert

You should definitely go.

Nov. 1, 2016, 8:58 p.m.

……..there is now talk of just paying me off to go.

How much ?

Nov. 1, 2016, 9 p.m.

Is there a gofundme link?

Nov. 1, 2016, 9:56 p.m.

Thank for confirming what I stated.

Hazen Colbert got a couple of preliminary orders.

As for the war, again you were not in court. If you had been in court, what you have seen at the conclusion of Justice Greyall's decision was Bond's lawyer, slamming her paraphernalia into a briefcase, and storming out of the courtroom with such a display of venom that one would have thought she was one of the false accusers of Jam Ghomeshi.

Regards

Hazen Colbert

'False accusers of "Jam" Gomeshi?' You've got to be kidding me. Same with Bill Cosby, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Dahmer in your view I suppose?

Nov. 1, 2016, 10:02 p.m.

This young man's life was changed forever by the gross negligence of the District of North Vancouver, the NSMBA and its President at the time Sharon Bader.

If this happened to my son I would have hired, the meanest, toughest SOB liability lawyer in the country, sued the DNV, Walton, the entire DNV Council, the NSMBA, its Board, and Bader for $50 million. I would directed the lawyer to seize all the assets of the parties available. Then I would have proceeded under a little used provisions of the criminal code to have the same parities charged with criminal negligence.

Why would I have taken this course.

Because only a coven of idiots would allow a 15-year-old to have access to a narrow wooden beam on an unsupervised trail.

How dare you harass Monica over this incident. The real issue is the brazen risk to young people's lives which must be owned by DNV Council, Mayor Walton etc. the NSMBA and others who have a complete disregard for public safety.

Best regards

Hazen Colbert

The thread with this quote got nuked, but here's HC showing his true colours for those who missed it…. How did this guy even manage 5%??

treezz
wow you are a ass

Nov. 1, 2016, 10:17 p.m.

'False accusers of "Jam" Gomeshi?' You've got to be kidding me. Same with Bill Cosby, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Dahmer in your view I suppose?

Do not be silly Cam, you are far more intelligent than that.

I was referring to the published results of the legal case in Toronto, not my opinion on the matter. OF course Gomeshi was in the wrong, but I was not the judge, nor were any of us.

Hey I lost to Bond fair and square. Yet I sat in the courtroom as calm as can be. It was Bond's lawyer that went apoplectic. Why?

Hazen Colbert

Nov. 1, 2016, 10:24 p.m.

Hey I lost to Bond fair and square. Yet I sat in the courtroom as calm as can be. It was Bond's lawyer that went apoplectic. Why?

Hazen Colbert

maybe you have this indelible characteristic that just drives all the ladies crazy?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 1, 2016, 10:56 p.m.

If this thread has taught me anything, it's that the only thing sadder than a failed public-office-seeking-electee who hides behind an on-line persona, is a delusional one who invents multiple characters with the false belief that he/she is witty, charismatic, humorous, and on-point.

I guess they're the forum equivalent of one of those poor talent-less American Idol hopefuls in the preliminary rounds.

Nov. 1, 2016, 11 p.m.

maybe you have this indelible characteristic that just drives all the ladies crazy?

At the risk of sounding reasonable, can we get back on point in this thread please.

I think we are posting about CMHC lands.

I am wondering how the existing structures on the lands get treated.

Lee seems to have some information in that regard.

Hazen Colbert

Nov. 1, 2016, 11:44 p.m.

They'll be the most maintained trails in all the lands given that they're now sponsored by CMHC. The money flowing into the forest is going to be relentless.

No expense will be spared!

Nov. 1, 2016, 11:49 p.m.

Do not be silly Cam, you are far more intelligent than that.

I was referring to the published results of the legal case in Toronto, not my opinion on the matter. OF course Gomeshi was in the wrong, but I was not the judge, nor were any of us.

Hazen Colbert

I'm the silly one… while you were referencing Jian's 'false' accusers. Interesting take.

Nov. 2, 2016, 12:09 a.m.

Aw

At the risk of sounding reasonable, can we get back on point in this thread please.

Hazen Colbert

lol - so says the guy who has been the most disruptive in the thread. it's amazing that you keep shooting yourself in the foot yet seem to be entirely oblivious to it.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer