No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Nov. 1, 2016, 1:10 p.m.

Perhaps you could have quoted from my entire post not just

Everything I have stated is absolutely independently verifiable. All you have to do is go to the Vancouver Registry and ask for the docket lists for June 8, 9 and 28. Then you can make a request for a court transcript service to prepare a transcript for the June 8 and 9 hearings. I was there you were not. So until you have your own evidence to challenge me, my position is the official outcome.

As I did. Except I used the interwebs - cost me $12.00 I'll never get back. (Thanks Uncle)

HC got a couple preliminary orders. Nothing more, nothing less. He very much lost on the petition. I doubt that there are many reported decisions on setting a date certain. There is no reason to get the transcripts as these types of decisions are mundane and of no concern in the overall picture. The actual official outcome was the petition was struck. He can claim he won the battles along the way - but we know to whom the war went.

Nov. 1, 2016, 1:43 p.m.

I was there you were not. So until you have your own evidence to challenge me, my position is the official outcome.

I would like to put the above forward as an official NSMB.com rule. If you were there and have a view, your view is defaulted to the "official outcome".

All in favour say Yay

[all of the Shore erupts in a thunder of Yay's]

All opposed say Nay

[silence]

The motion is carried.

So last night I was doing shuttles up and down Cypress. It was just me, but I was ripping 200ft airs off of these brand new lines that I built earlier in the day. I would say that it was like Rampage but Rampage would have to up its game significantly to match my skills.

Official outcome. There you have it.

Nov. 1, 2016, 1:48 p.m.

So last night I was doing shuttles up and down Cypress. It was just me, but I was ripping 200ft airs off of these brand new lines that I built earlier in the day. I would say that it was like Rampage but Rampage would have to up its game significantly to match my skills.

Official outcome. There you have it.

Sounds legit. I'm convinced!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 1, 2016, 1:51 p.m.

As I did. Except I used the interwebs - cost me $12.00 I'll never get back. (Thanks Uncle)

HC got a couple preliminary orders. Nothing more, nothing less. He very much lost on the petition. I doubt that there are many reported decisions on setting a date certain. There is no reason to get the transcripts as these types of decisions are mundane and of no concern in the overall picture. The actual official outcome was the petition was struck. He can claim he won the battles along the way - but we know to whom the war went.

Thank for confirming what I stated.

Hazen Colbert got a couple of preliminary orders.

As for the war, again you were not in court. If you had been in court, what you have seen at the conclusion of Justice Greyall's decision was Bond's lawyer, slamming her paraphernalia into a briefcase, and storming out of the courtroom with such a display of venom that one would have thought she was one of the false accusers of Jam Ghomeshi. She left only two other two people in the room, the Clerk and I, aghast. I had never seen such a display of wrath and anger. The Clerk and I were left to ponder between us, "how do we decide who is to write the order, get it vetted and then get the judge to sign." That process began a litany of screw ups by opposing counsel that would have filled a law text. Had I not informed counsel that the matter does not close, until I had also signed the order, there likely would have been no order complete. A soul would perish with the knowledge of how much money the DNV paid for counsel's foul up.

I like to think the war is over. Counsel for Bond definitely does not think it is over. According to a third part neither does Bond. I do not know what vexes him, and frankly I don't care.

There is a need for substantive changes at municipal hall, a broom taken to all of a very long-in-the-tooth and ineffective council and a handshake to several senior staff. That is why I ran in the last municipal election.

Yogi Berra said, "You do not win every game."

I agree. Will I run for office at the NSMBA AGM or in the next municipal election. If I believe I can represent the electorate in either case, I might give it a shot. In the meantime I am doing what I think is best for the North Shore.

Regards

Hazen Colbert

Nov. 1, 2016, 2:30 p.m.

Thank for confirming what I stated.

Hazen Colbert got a couple of preliminary orders.

Regards

Hazen Colbert

It's sweet that you think that makes a bit of difference. Or that anyone should care enough about such orders to requests transcripts- or that the media should report on such orders.

I can see it now….
[Anchor] We interrupt this late breaking story for an even bigger late breaking story.
[Reporter in front of 800 Smithe] - Yes Kent, we have just gotten word that, in an amazing display of legal acumen, HC has just convinced the judge that a thing that should happen in a court proceeding should happen on a specific date certain.
[Anchor] That is amazing. Tell me sir - has this ever happened before?
[RiF800S] Yes Kent, every day. In fact probably a hundred times a day in court rooms across the province.
[Anchor] Amazing
[RiF800S] Yes indeed, I also hear HC has been just as successful against political opponents that refer to his schooling inaccurately, dog catchers and students abusing bus passes.
[Anchor] God Bless That Man. What a great use of the court's time and energy. Why has no one voted this man into office.
[RiF800S] I have no idea Kent, I have no idea.

But seriously - I do hope HC runs again. I am not a constituent so I couldn't vote for him. But he has my moral support if that means anything (probably not- but he has it anyway)

edit to add - I am going to keep referring to the Mr. Colbert that ran for office differently (usually as HC or Mr. Colbert) than to the individual using the HazenColbert handle here as I am not convinced they are one and the same.

edit, edit to add - I am not actually a Simpsons Cartoon character - I just play one on the internet.

Nov. 1, 2016, 2:53 p.m.

edit, edit to add - I am not actually a Simpsons Cartoon character - I just play one on the internet.

You're not? Well, shit … my whole world is upside down now. HC for president!!

Nov. 1, 2016, 3:14 p.m.

It's sweet that you think that makes a bit of difference. Or that anyone should care enough about such orders to requests transcripts- or that the media should report on such orders.

I can see it now….
[Anchor] We interrupt this late breaking story for an even bigger late breaking story.
[Reporter in front of 800 Smithe] - Yes Kent, we have just gotten word that, in an amazing display of legal acumen, HC has just convinced the judge that a thing that should happen in a court proceeding should happen on a specific date certain.
[Anchor] That is amazing. Tell me sir - has this ever happened before?
[RiF800S] Yes Kent, every day. In fact probably a hundred times a day in court rooms across the province.
[Anchor] Amazing
[RiF800S] Yes indeed, I also hear HC has been just as successful against political opponents that refer to his schooling inaccurately, dog catchers and students abusing bus passes.
[Anchor] God Bless That Man. What a great use of the court's time and energy. Why has no one voted this man into office.
[RiF800S] I have no idea Kent, I have no idea.

But seriously - I do hope HC runs again. I am not a constituent so I couldn't vote for him. But he has my moral support if that means anything (probably not- but he has it anyway)

edit to add - I am going to keep referring to the Mr. Colbert that ran for office differently (usually as HC or Mr. Colbert) than to the individual using the HazenColbert handle here as I am not convinced they are one and the same.

If you would like to continue the discussion on the conflict of interest matter, there is a thread for that matter and we can move there.

I am however not interested in drama and commentary about the merits of other cases or a discussion regarding the Constitutional right of Canadians to access the court system. That matter was decided by the legislators and the courts in the past millennium. If you disagree with the decision of the courts, take it up with the Supreme Court of Canada and also lobby your MP for a change to the Canadian Constitution.

Let us keep this thread focused on the CMHC lands. The new signs have yet to go up, and the particulars of the conditions upon which CMHC will provide access have not been set down.

Regards

Hazen Colbert

Nov. 1, 2016, 3:21 p.m.

We will now break for a moment so that i can celebrate this awesome exchange and applaud you both.

I have not laughed so hard in a while.

Bravo!

welcome to the bottom of my post.

Nov. 1, 2016, 3:21 p.m.

HC certainly plays the black knight role perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdSLP-qz_fw

Nov. 1, 2016, 3:22 p.m.

Ha - I win.

Why?

Because I said so

.and that is how we do things around here now that we have been hazened.

Nov. 1, 2016, 3:32 p.m.

Hazen, what are your views on wheel size? And are you coil or air sprung kinda guy?

Nov. 1, 2016, 3:55 p.m.

As for the war, again you were not in court. If you had been in court, what you have seen at the conclusion of Justice Greyall's decision was Bond's lawyer, slamming her paraphernalia into a briefcase, and storming out of the courtroom with such a display of venom that one would have thought she was one of the false accusers of Jam Ghomeshi.

Seriously, how did you just say this?? Emphasis added is my own.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 1, 2016, 4:04 p.m.

Once you understand Hazen, you'll see that he is talking about a different court case than that one you are thinking of.

Jam Ghomeshi is not Jiam Ghomeshi

Yes, that's what you're dealing with. Whenever whoever is typing under Scrooges or Hazen's userid names a name, it has a typo. They're talking about someone completely different.

Nov. 1, 2016, 5:40 p.m.

current NSMBA Program Manager who is well known and regarded for his open-mindedness, receptiveness to ideas that are not his and his contemplative thoughtfullness!!

!

How do you find time, on vacation in a warm, sunny place, to still be so bitter?

The NSMBA does many good things, and is larger than a single person.

My suggestion is to let it go.

You'll feel better.

Nov. 1, 2016, 6:05 p.m.

So someone runs for district council, loses, then tries to get in by having one of the winners canned.

Very shrewd - I like.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells