No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Oct. 29, 2016, 5:22 p.m.

The butt hurt were the emails sent to CMHC and senior levels of government confirming that MrBond on this site, who endorsed swastikas drawn over the location of people's homes, is Councillor Matthew Bond. Those emails resulted in Bond being dropped from the email distribution list of Terry Beech, Jane Thornthwaite and CMHC.

Councillor Matthew Bond is now_ persona-non-grata _with senior levels of government.

The phrase trail Nazi and NSMBA maps with swastikas drawn over people's homes, particularly the same person's home that some of you have created an entire thread for the purpose of harassing her did not sit well in Ottawa.

There is a song. It goes…Na Na Na…Na..Na..Na.Na heyyyyy Goodbye

Adios Senior Bond, the next ex-councilor of the District of North Vancouver :-)

Srooge McDuck

Quoted so scrooge can't delete evidence for the future defamation lawsuit.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Oct. 29, 2016, 5:33 p.m.

Quoted so scrooge can't delete evidence for the future defamation lawsuit.

i thought about deleting this thread but decided against it for those reasons.

ps - fix the broken quote tags.

The butt hurt were the emails sent to CMHC and senior levels of government confirming that MrBond on this site, who endorsed swastikas drawn over the location of people's homes, is Councillor Matthew Bond. Those emails resulted in Bond being dropped from the email distribution list of Terry Beech, Jane Thornthwaite and CMHC.

Councillor Matthew Bond is now_ persona-non-grata _with senior levels of government.

The phrase trail Nazi and NSMBA maps with swastikas drawn over people's homes, particularly the same person's home that some of you have created an entire thread for the purpose of harassing her did not sit well in Ottawa.

Srooge McDuck

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 29, 2016, 5:54 p.m.

Srooge McDuck

Oh, there it is, you have finally nailed it Mr Colbert! YOU HAVE WON ME OVER!

I have switched my opinion, and now I will vote for you in the next election instead of Mr Bond, or any other candidate.

I guess the ends did justify the means, all your insightful and thought provoking comments have turned the tides.

I'm sure all the other readers and posters have come to the same conclusion as me.

WE HAVE FOUND OUR NEW CHAMPION, AND HIS NAME IS MR COLBERT.

Oct. 29, 2016, 6:07 p.m.

This has improved the quality of my NSMB forums experience.

Oct. 29, 2016, 6:17 p.m.

This has improved the quality of my NSMB forums experience.

GOLD!

Oct. 29, 2016, 6:19 p.m.

Christ, I never thought that Bananarama would be quoted with regards to North Vancouver politics.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Oct. 29, 2016, 6:19 p.m.

What an impotent loser. More empty threats. The best predictor of future success is past success. I am not worried about this failure of a man, and neither should anyone else. I am sure the Liberal party will be very concerned about his trolling.

Oct. 29, 2016, 6:26 p.m.

What an impotent loser. More empty threats. The best predictor of future success is past success. I am not worried about this failure of a man, and neither should anyone else. I am sure the Liberal party will be very concerned about his trolling.

It can't really be the guy can it? It must be someone trying to defame him. :crazy:

Oct. 29, 2016, 6:42 p.m.

Oh but even better was that all your facebook posts about Monica were sent to CMHC, Jane Thornthwaite, Terry Beech and etc etc.

And the piece de resitance

What might that be?

Why….all the vicious comments about Hazen Colbert, member of Federal Liberal party, and campaigner for Jonathon Wilkinson and Justin Trudeau, copied from this thread and others, and sent to every relevant member of the federal Liberals with proof that you pray to the church of Matthew Bond :-)

He never had a chance :-)

And done entirely based on your posts on nsmb.com

Like the guy said. "As easy as catching fish with a net in a barrel." :-)

Na…na…na…na….na

Na..na..na. naa

Heyyyya

Goodbye:-)

P.S. As for defamation….every word, absolutely every word came from Bond himself or you guys.

Goouuuuudddeee byyyyyeeeee

:lol:

I'm pretty sure JT is way too busy snapping selfies to give 2 shits about some municipal politician on the other side of the country.

Oct. 29, 2016, 7:07 p.m.

:lol:

I'm pretty sure JT is way too busy snapping selfies to give 2 shits about some municipal politician on the other side of the country.

He'd have to get more than 4% of the vote to be classified as a municipal politician. As stands, he's an irrelevant crank.

Oct. 29, 2016, 7:10 p.m.

I saw Hazen on Bridle Path this morning. He seemed a little confused (he had his phone out and was looking puzzled at something) but not angry at all.

Oct. 29, 2016, 7:45 p.m.

Uncle Scrooge is a quack that had completely quacked up.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 29, 2016, 8:29 p.m.

I saw Hazen on Bridle Path this morning. He seemed a little confused (he had his phone out and was looking puzzled at something) but not angry at all.

That's "Uncle Hazen" to you sir!

Oct. 29, 2016, 8:58 p.m.

I understand why you are all so angry.

You have been played like violins.

Once a troll, always a troll.

Oct. 29, 2016, 9:07 p.m.

You're nuts. Get some help.

This.