No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Oct. 28, 2016, 5:42 p.m.

"If you want to know, get off your keister, and put pen to paper."

Thanks for that, I was just deciding if I wanted to go through the effort of finding that post and quoting it.

Oct. 28, 2016, 7:07 p.m.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it. Quoting NSMBA isn't representing them.

That's ok - you can imply that I am gay again. I don't mind. But if it makes you feel better that's nice for you

Oct. 28, 2016, 7:07 p.m.

I've been out of town so read pages 11 to 21 straight through. Great first step today with CMHC revised position.

Mathew Bond - Thank you for taking our message to the CMHC, and for all the good work you do

Who made me laugh most? toss-up between JulieT (going all nasty-woman on the duck) and Jerry-Rig (Today's Forecast…)

Uncle Scrooge - Through your own bizarre behavior you make yourself irrelevant

Entertaining thread, but most importantly a good day for trail users. Can't wait to ride tomorrow.

Oct. 28, 2016, 7:12 p.m.

I've been out of town so read pages 11 to 21 straight through. Great first step today with CMHC revised position.

Mathew Bond - Thank you for taking our message to the CMHC, and for all the good work you do

Who made me laugh most? toss-up between JulieT (going all nasty-woman on the duck) and Jerry-Rig (Today's Forecast…)

Uncle Scrooge - Through your own bizarre behavior you make yourself irrelevant

Entertaining thread, but most importantly a good day for trail users. Can't wait to ride tomorrow.

Yep. A good summary.

Rides upcoming.

Oct. 28, 2016, 7:25 p.m.

If you want to join the Matthew Bond fan club, please write to Layne Christensen at the North SHore News and take a number to play hide-the-sausage with Bond.

Uncle Scrooge

So short term memory isn't strong either eh?

Oct. 28, 2016, 7:59 p.m.

And that has what to do with Mr Bond and your re-electing him?

Try to keep to the plot possum

Oct. 28, 2016, 8:02 p.m.

Oh this is gonna get good

Pastor of Muppets

Oct. 28, 2016, 8:11 p.m.

Be careful Vince …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eY3ixsFGsw

This is amazing! :D

Oct. 28, 2016, 8:36 p.m.

NON DENOMINATIONAL SAUSAGE!

HIDE IT!

WHAT?

WHATS THE PROBLEM???

JOURNALISM!

Oct. 28, 2016, 9:39 p.m.

It is politics.

There are no sour grapes.

There is no harassment.

Matthew Bond is simply not fit for public office. And Mr. Colbert intends to end his political ambitions before we have more malfeasance etc. from Bond.

Mr. Colbert is prepared to use any and all lawful authority and all legal process available to remove Councillor Bond from office or at least prevent him from successfully running for office again. Mr. Colbert's resources are vast, and his knowledge of both the legal system and the political system deep. To date Bond has misused the public treasury of the DNV to defend against Mr. Colbert in court. Never again. Next time around, Mr. Colbert will start off the legal process by blocking Bond's access to the public treasury and blocking Bond's special privileges with others.

Remember please - entirely legal process, and with lawful authority. And Mr. Colbert is prepared to use the same legal process and lawful authority to steamroller over anyone who comes to Councillor Bond's assistance :-) exactly as he has done recently with Mayor Richard Walton who is presently being investigated by the BC Professional Accountants for irregularities.

Scrooge McDuck

So you really are Dwight Shrute. Cool!

Oct. 28, 2016, 9:42 p.m.

Uncle Stool Sample…

lol

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 28, 2016, 10:35 p.m.

Ignore Scrooge. He might be trying to setup the person/people he is trying to impersonate.

This is an interesting point. This whole time im thinking how can anyone intentionally blow himself up so badly on a public forum? Especially someone with political aspirations.

Oct. 29, 2016, 2:40 p.m.

[QUOTE=cerealkilla';2930695]Incredible. Even with all the bickering in this thread, a positive outcome and increased cohesion among the MTB community seems to the be the main product of the conversation (and some small measure of butt hurt). Well done Uncle Scrooge, Matthew Bond and Jane.

You are welcome.

It was a team effort.

Uncle Scrooge[/QUOTE]

Yes! Credit is apportioned as follows:
For the increased cohesion: Matthew
For the positive outcome: Jane

That just leaves the butt hurt.

Oct. 29, 2016, 3:55 p.m.

The resolution of the CMHC lands issue is a win in so many ways. A dialogue has been established between recreational land users and the CMHC, NSMBA is getting increased membership (4 that I personally know of), and Mr Bond's chances of another term have increased substantially. Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this to a successful outcome. And thanks to Hazen for the entertainment! Nice to see that my vote for Mathew instead of you was the correct decision.

Oct. 29, 2016, 5:03 p.m.

:deadhorse: