No Trespassing signs on CMHC lands and trails

Oct. 30, 2016, 9:03 a.m.

Why would NSMBA and their legal counsel meet with Colbert who is just another citizen? That statement makes it sound as though Colbert has some official capacity. If he is not an elected official there is no reason to meet with him.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Oct. 30, 2016, 9:31 a.m.

Is it just me…or does it seem like most of "uncle scrooge's" posts in this thread are gone now?

i'd be deleting the old web server after that epic unhinged meltdown.

Oct. 30, 2016, 9:37 a.m.

Breaking news…..Angry old white guy yells at dirt. Outrage on How the Shore Spins at 11.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Oct. 30, 2016, 9:39 a.m.

If Uncle McStooge is going to meet with the other parties involved then it would be a good idea for the nsmba to be present and in on the conversation. Just to keep the misinformation to a minimum.
He has already shown he flat out can't be trusted no matter which side of the fence you're on.

Oct. 30, 2016, 9:43 a.m.

Is this where someone pulls out the log of ip addresses?

Oct. 30, 2016, 10:20 a.m.

This.

Scroogey McIdiot seems to think that deleting posts means they are gone.

Would be great to know if he used the same IP as this new 'HazenColbert' account.

Oct. 30, 2016, 10:45 a.m.

Why do you think he/she pulled all the posts down? A perfect example of not understanding that nothing on the internet is erasable. This is why it was good to keep Scrooge talking. Nothing makes an idiot look like an even bigger idiot than him/herself.

I'm sure that, at minimum, local reporters are aware of this thread. I'm sure that they'll ask for the ip's as this could become a juicy story to give them content for weeks. I'm sure NSMB will provide them as they're not legally considered private. Articles will be written about the behaviours of certain people and public reputations will change; some for the better, others will find new lows from what was already pretty much the bottom of the gutter.

Never write anything online that you don't want thrown back at you folks. Funny that scooge fell into his own trap.

It'll be interesting to see what happens now.

Oct. 30, 2016, 10:46 a.m.

Yes please!

Oct. 30, 2016, 10:53 a.m.

[ATTACH]11344[/ATTACH]

Oct. 30, 2016, 11:57 a.m.

UncleStoolSample/Hazel ColKnob seems to be under the impression that deleting comments removes them from the internet. Further evidence of it's low intelligence level. It would be doing itself a favour if it posted a public apology to Counsellor Bond and all the others it has harassed. After that, it would be doing everyone a favour if it just fucked off back to it's hole.

Hold your horses, everyone. It's not wise to underestimate an opponent.

IP masking isn't rocket science. Wait and see what's in the log. Follow procedures with the ISP.

Oct. 30, 2016, 1:02 p.m.

You are petrified of the silence without your Uncle Scrooge.

How can you handle it?

Does he keep you from thinking about your bills, your spouse’s cheating and your deadlines?

1.Is he just a distraction?

2.Is intellectual intercourse the only type you get?

3.Do you want to slap me with a splintered ruler because you hate me but you need me,

OR

do you salivate like a predatory carnivore over shooting or stabbing me dead in a violent rage, fuled by anger and revenge?

Well, isn’t it about time to fess up?

Uncle Scrooge

Mr. Colbert,

We missed you because you rose to comments like a trout to the fly, and wrote some pretty crazy stuff that revealed your true self. What happened to make you so angry about Councillor Bond?

Now I see you have even deleted HazenColbert's post on meeting with NSMBA. Why?

Please come to the NSMBA AGM! November 23, 2016.

Oct. 30, 2016, 2:15 p.m.

Dual accounts. Classy.

Oct. 30, 2016, 2:50 p.m.

The same council refuses to develop Mountain and Cove Forest land (all of it scrub land etc) for affordable housing because Councillor Lisa Muri says Seymour already has enough co-op and seniors' housing, and Councillor Roger Bassam prefers that we just export the "dirty underbelly" across the Ironworkers with a one-way Translink ticket.

The claim that development on this land would be for 'affordable housing' is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard in a long time.

Oct. 30, 2016, 4:17 p.m.

Dual accounts. Classy.

My God he IS Gollum / Smeagol.

Oct. 30, 2016, 4:30 p.m.

The claim that development on this land would be for 'affordable housing' is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard in a long time.

To be fair, being government lands (whether technically crown or private) there is no reason that if some of the property - say, for argument sake, where there are no trails - was developed it couldn't be done as a high density Co-operative or private land lease mandating a large proportion social housing in exchange for below market lease rates.

With sufficient density it could also be a partial solution to the traffic issues that are becoming ever more apparent on Dollarton/Seymour Parkway as any development could be tied to a large transit investment.

I am 100% for No Net Trail Loss and I believe that the ever increasing density of housing in all North Vancouver only makes it that much more important to maintain recreational forest areas like Seymour [HTML_REMOVED] Fromme. With a profit motive reduced or removed I think some development in the CMHC could be very beneficial.

I've said before… Hazen Colbert's vindictive - totally unfounded - personal attacks on Mathew Bond are ridiculous. His silly games wasting NSMBA time and money that could be better spent maintaining the trails we all love and share are unfortunate. Charging mountain bikers to use trails we maintain for everyone's best usage but not other users? Thanks Monica. His posts here I think show his true personality.

BUT, some of his ideas regarding CMHC lands are totally reasonable. It really is too bad he can't drop all the negative baggage and focus on positively advocating for well reasoned policies he is obviously passionate about. Some well reasoned ideas - worth debating - are lost in the sewage.

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather