No Respect

Jan. 18, 2016, 4:48 p.m.

Now if only there was an app that could track a Vegan's sense of self righteousness.

Animals saved/day, indignation scores, maximum smugness…

Vega? Straveeg? Just spitballing here.

Then we'd all have something to blame for those bad interactions at the local Farmer's Market.

Jan. 18, 2016, 5:01 p.m.

[QUOTE=ol' dirty;2904395]Now if only there was an app that could track a Vegan's sense of self righteousness.

Then we'd all have something to blame for those bad interactions at the local Farmer's Market.
I heard ( a UK study) that 35% of Vegans binge eat meat when they are drunk.

Jan. 18, 2016, 5:02 p.m.

Straveeg has a private setting for that, of course.

Jan. 18, 2016, 5:25 p.m.

[QUOTE=ol' dirty;2904395]Now if only there was an app that could track a Vegan's sense of self righteousness.

Vs all the lame comments like 'Mmmm bacon', 'Turkey coma', 'meat sweats' etc that we have to endure from people who can't make any connection to the world around them. Just content with stuffing your faces full of factory farmed misery and gloating about it.
Funny how something as simple as not eating or using animals garners generates negative comments. I hear waaaaay more comments regarding eating meat in a day Vs not eating meat yet vegans supposedly are the self important ones? It's a sad indictment of our society that people who want to get through life with minimal harm to others are the ones that have to take so much shit.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Jan. 18, 2016, 5:49 p.m.

Vs all the lame comments like 'Mmmm bacon', 'Turkey coma', 'meat sweats' etc that we have to endure from people who can't make any connection to the world around them. Just content with stuffing your faces full of factory farmed misery and gloating about it.
Funny how something as simple as not eating or using animals garners generates negative comments. I hear waaaaay more comments regarding eating meat in a day Vs not eating meat yet vegans supposedly are the self important ones? It's a sad indictment of our society that people who want to get through life with minimal harm to others are the ones that have to take so much shit.

Self righteous Vegans make me want to puke up my breakfast,be a vegan,omni, carny or whatever but shut the fuck up about it.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Jan. 18, 2016, 5:56 p.m.

There is, it is called Facebook. At least based on all the Vegan crap posted there endlessly.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:07 p.m.

There is, it is called Facebook. At least based on all the Vegan crap posted there endlessly.

Holy fuck! I get it! You ate a salad today. From the looks of some of them it's the first one in 20 yrs! :lol:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:09 p.m.

Self righteous Vegans make me want to puke up my breakfast,be a vegan,omni, carny or whatever but shut the fuck up about it.

Well, if you are puking up your breakfast, that's even more of a waste of the day old chicks that got thrown into a grinder while still alive to produce your precious eggs…. ;)

treezz
wow you are a ass

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:30 p.m.

I love eggs, sunny and runny, poached, even scrambled, mmmm…

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:43 p.m.

I love eggs, sunny and runny, poached, even scrambled, mmmm…

with a nice juicy steak mmmmmmmmmmmm

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:59 p.m.

The Shore would be a better place if no one talked about the Shore …. You can't talk any sense into people on this forum anyways so what's the point . It's better to just not log in and go about our merry way ….riding how we want on trails we want with ignorant bliss . I for one was better off before I found out about the nsmb forums and all the people I would hate to meet or be friends with that frequent every topic on this site lol . As you were I'm off for a ride !

So true. Way better trails elsewhere. And nobody bitches about them like they do about the shore on nsmb.

Shed head!

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:59 p.m.

This thread has gone from ridiculous to ridiculouser.

Jan. 18, 2016, 7 p.m.

completely oblivious and ignorant meat eaters make me want to slap them silly with a strip loin
so they have a better idea of what actually goes on with the meat industry.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 18, 2016, 7:05 p.m.

http://theteamrobot.blogspot.ca/2015/05/a-message-to-cam-mcrae-and-pete-roggeman.html

Shed head!

Jan. 18, 2016, 8:34 p.m.

This thread has gone from ridiculous to ridiculouser.

Isn't that a stunt Dangerous Dan built?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/