No Respect

Jan. 11, 2016, 9:19 p.m.

Skooks becoming the new Lee. Some people need to learn when to move on…. Nothing to solve here.

Jan. 11, 2016, 9:43 p.m.

Everyone missed this a little.. hahahaha! Gets us through the winter! Does anyone else miss the Wheeldorp/Gangsirbitch threads?

Everyone misses those! I wish it was still around to re-read. the "clip in her snatch" in still quoted around the house.

BTW this is skooks hanging out in the middle of black diamond trails :fruit:

Jan. 11, 2016, 10:12 p.m.

I totally agree that there is a time and place to let er rip, but through the middle of a crowded trail intersection on a very busy afternoon is not it. These guys were factory sponsored riders, not kids. They knew the trail, and could see that there were a lot of people around. The fact that they weren't bothering to slow down or shout a warning clearly demonstrated a lack of respect for other trail users safety. I would expect that riding responsibly and being good ambassadors for the sport would be part of the job description for sponsored riders. Apparently not for these guys.

As far as ruining people's flow, are you serious? When it comes to flow vs safety, respect, and courtesy, flow looses every time.

FAIL.

Shed head!

Jan. 11, 2016, 10:58 p.m.

I totally agree that there is a time and place to let er rip, but through the middle of a crowded trail intersection on a very busy afternoon is not it. These guys were factory sponsored riders, not kids. They knew the trail, and could see that there were a lot of people around. The fact that they weren't bothering to slow down or shout a warning clearly demonstrated a lack of respect for other trail users safety. I would expect that riding responsibly and being good ambassadors for the sport would be part of the job description for sponsored riders. Apparently not for these guys.

As far as ruining people's flow, are you serious? When it comes to flow vs safety, respect, and courtesy, flow looses every time.

Next time make sure all your riding buddies are well off the trail and there won't be a problem. Hikers may not know to keep trails clear, riders should.

Jan. 11, 2016, 11:06 p.m.

If said Enduro riders would like to contact me to set up a few lessons to show me how to ride that section at the impressive speeds it seems that they did, I'll pay.

Jan. 12, 2016, 12:58 a.m.

Scoots you have been tried and found guilty of being a f tard by a group of your peers , accept your punishment and learn your lesson!

Our wish is that you self reflect on this situation and come to terms with the decision that you are in fact acting like a wanker and an idiot and that you may somehow grow and learn from this situation .

Our hope for you and people of your kind is that one day you may be able to function within societal norms and abide common sense .

We only pray that other weaker sheep will not follow your logic .

Take this thred out into the back 40 where it belongs and put it down like old yeller .

Jan. 12, 2016, 6:58 a.m.

Scoots you have been tried and found guilty of being a f tard by a group of your peers , accept your punishment and learn your lesson!

Our wish is that you self reflect on this situation and come to terms with the decision that you are in fact acting like a wanker and an idiot and that you may somehow grow and learn from this situation .

Our hope for you and people of your kind is that one day you may be able to function within societal norms and abide common sense .

Take this thred out into the back 40 where it belongs and put it down like old yeller .

Have been following this to see where it would go. squagles just ended it.

great comment !!!

Jan. 12, 2016, 10:52 a.m.

This.

Jan. 12, 2016, 12:57 p.m.

i heard it was dave mackie. now that he's gotten all svelte he just rips it on his bike.

I can't remember the last time I rode a bike, couldn't have been me.

Jan. 12, 2016, 1:13 p.m.

So what I have learned from this is that with a few exceptions (thanks Cereal!), the majority of posters think that they are entitled to rip down the trails with no regard whatsoever for other users. I hope that this attitude is not representative of the larger MTB community, but unfortunately I suspect that it is. I guess it is going to take a serious accident for people to start realizing that they aren't the most important person on the trails.

Sad. Just… sad.

Jan. 12, 2016, 1:27 p.m.

I'm outraged! and I'm also outraged that no one is taking my outrage seriously!

Jan. 12, 2016, 1:32 p.m.

I guess it is going to take a serious accident for people to start realizing that they aren't the most important person on the trails.

Your right people should stop standing around in the middle of trails. When will the madness end.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Jan. 12, 2016, 1:46 p.m.

Get off my lawn!

Jan. 12, 2016, 2 p.m.

I remember a number of years ago when the WBP was just getting going. I was in a small group of riders (3 or 4 if I recall) heading down Schyler (sp?). We stopped not too far in where there was a little wood bridge and were checking out lines.

We were pretty much off the trail with our bikes right off the trail when a guy came down the trail and aired out the bridge. As he was in the air he yelled at us (not angry or mean), just yelled that perhaps that were we not standing in such a good location.

Our group got the hell out of the way and were laughing about it all the way down. We just did not see possibility of the line and amount of air the rider took. Had I saw the rider at the bottom I would have likely apologized, for our groups lack of knowledge. I can safely say it changed my perspective of scouting out a trail.

Back to Seymour. Perhaps the group could have slowed down a little, but realistically, the entire encounter would not have happened, if a group of riders were not stopped in the middle of a trail.

Because I am out of shape, I find myself stopping more on trails than I would like to catch my breath and rest my legs, but never stop in the middle and expect other riders to ride around me.

Try taking a look from the other side. You might gain perspective.

Jan. 12, 2016, 2:15 p.m.

So what I have learned from this is that with a few exceptions (thanks Cereal!), the majority of posters think that they are entitled to rip down the trails with no regard whatsoever for other users. I hope that this attitude is not representative of the larger MTB community, but unfortunately I suspect that it is. I guess it is going to take a serious accident for people to start realizing that they aren't the most important person on the trails.

Sad. Just… sad.

Dude you admit tingly stood on trail to impede someones line, don't you get it you were wrong. Do you work in risk management?