No More Heroes Teaser

Oct. 18, 2004, 12:36 p.m.

Looks cool Jeremy

I just want to say I am not going to be Purchasing TUFF, all the people that have something to do with it are jsut asshole that just like to lip off other people. if you want to get a movie out there you gotta be nice to people that are going to be buying it.

I dunno if others feel the same, I just wanted to say that for a while

Geoff

BATTLECAT

Oct. 18, 2004, 12:46 p.m.

What is with all the bad ass attitudes these days on the forum?

I swear, reading some of the replies and arguments you guys start makes me think the majority of you don't even like mountainbikes, the sport, or even riding.

So much negativity, and so much arguing. It's pretty bad guys.

Oct. 18, 2004, 1:36 p.m.

im the coolest of all ok

WWW.BICYCLEROCKERS.COM

Oct. 18, 2004, 2:04 p.m.

i agree to disagree

:???:

BATTLECAT

Oct. 18, 2004, 6:06 p.m.

Nice teaser, cool feel to it. What song is that?

stuff for sale:
Dainese upper body suit, size medium, brand new and never worn $200
email me for details: [email protected]

Oct. 18, 2004, 6:11 p.m.

Originally posted by SIDESHOW
aside from him calling me a fking idiot the other day **

You didnt handle high school very well, did you?

TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF TUFF

Oct. 18, 2004, 6:23 p.m.

Originally posted by stuart_k
You didnt handle high school very well, did you?

We don't need this kind of junk on our website. If you look just a few posts before this, I made it pretty clear we are tired of this sort of thing.

Game over.

Oct. 18, 2004, 6:24 p.m.

Originally posted by BP
**I just want to say I am not going to be Purchasing TUFF, all the people that have something to do with it are jsut asshole that just like to lip off other people. if you want to get a movie out there you gotta be nice to people that are going to be buying it.

I dunno if others feel the same, I just wanted to say that for a while

Fuck man. Now andy is gonna go kill himself. Rats.

TUFF will be like the time you went to the candy store and everything was on sale, except better.

Oct. 18, 2004, 6:27 p.m.

You all suck……all of you…nsmb is getting really shitty. If I had the power to ban 50% of you I would…Corey is right about half of you seeming like you dont even like riding…if your just going to be negative to everyone then why be here? This forum used to be really informative about riding and just a cool place, now you have to wade through piles of bullshit(for example, the fighting in this thread) to get anything even slightly intelligent about the topic.

Sorry, its just annoying, that said I thought the teaser was pretty cool, definately a different feel, but it worked nicely in my opinion. I really like counterpoints work.

Oct. 18, 2004, 6:28 p.m.

I liked it, like a downhome chillin riding and having fun video.

I troll shitty posters like yourself, because it's amusing to watch you skidmarks get all riled up.

Oct. 18, 2004, 11:07 p.m.

it was alright. i liked it.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Oct. 18, 2004, 11:15 p.m.

so did i
good thing half the comments on here are from kids who don't have the money to buy the vid anyways :rolleyes:

Oct. 18, 2004, 11:51 p.m.

i loved the chill atmosphere, the sweet locations, original lines and the filming… looking forward for the whole thing.

Oct. 19, 2004, 5:48 a.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**What is with all the bad ass attitudes these days on the forum?

I swear, reading some of the replies and arguments you guys start makes me think the majority of you don't even like mountainbikes, the sport, or even riding.

. **

I see the same thing. It's funny because lately I've been on an all time high with the sport. My last few rides have been stellar, my confidence is up and my fitness level (for me) is better than it's been in awhile. I've met a ton of new people in the sport this year, and now in the last week I see the trail we've been working on for the last 2 years (our first attempt at building) appear in this teaser, the Drop In 3 teaser, and I've heard it might be in NSX8 (not positive about that though) that comes out soon. I couldn't be happier!

Oct. 19, 2004, 6:36 p.m.

Originally posted by counterpoint
Ok Madame Butterfly, you win. I'm off to shoot kids going really slow in parking lots just like you. BUFF!

I don't really get this. The only reason I can think for calling andy this is because he's asian.

Is there some reasoning behind this, or are you just engaging in some awesome racially-based namecalling?

TUFF: Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists.