No More Heroes Teaser

Oct. 17, 2004, 10:29 p.m.

Originally posted by stuart_k
**yes.

big man watch out!!

3 years a go watch out! i love how whenever i say something u get a 3 year old pic of me on fuckign idun grass roots and post it.

dooooooooope

Oct. 17, 2004, 10:53 p.m.

its the internet bra size dont matter.

I was a little dissapointed actually just because all the stuff for sale was mostly for females, but I was able to pick up some "rocket power" which is like a tingiling balm for your peepee.

I was joking I'd probably never have sex with a hooker. I'm friends with a couple of the high up ones though…

Oct. 17, 2004, 11:03 p.m.

i liked the teaser. i dont know why you all dont like it.

Oct. 17, 2004, 11:23 p.m.

Originally posted by counterpoint
**Thanks JR - yes, it is a bit different and maybe the MTV punk/rap and fast edits are more appealing to some. I don't mind if some don't like it but howabout going out on a limb and saying WHY you didn't like it? I don't see how Stuart_k from the school of TUFF can actually say "nothing new." Please let me know the last time you saw someone do a step down to wallride inside a 20 foot deep crevass…

This movie is about two main things this year - the 'unsung' heroes (have you seen some of the whistler trail crew boys? better riders than most "pro's!") as well as the essence of the ride - the feeling you get when you nail your first drop or the feeling you get when you eat shit and your teeth go through your lip.

Yep, IFO there will be a party and it will even start on time this year. Trying to make extra cash on beer sales into the night isn't worth it when viewers can't stay up late and have to work for a living.

Thanks for the support! **

Party in the Valley. Back to your Roots!!!

PS: Stuart_K … I commend your commendation. However, your sycophantic idolization is blemished by an impertinent suggestion of paucity of reserve. In future, confine your comments to unadulterated approbation, and desist from such unwarranted insolence. Fucktard.

Counterpoint rules.

Oct. 17, 2004, 11:36 p.m.

Originally posted by Demo9
** Fucktard.

Counterpoint rules. **

hahahah best post of the nite….

short and to the point…

Oct. 17, 2004, 11:59 p.m.

…and yet again, my ignore list has saved me reading stuart's crap:) ( I assume it was crap, based on the responses here…I can't read what he said:lol: )

And all teasers are worth watching…how else are ya gonna know if it's a flick you wanna check out fully?:)

Oct. 18, 2004, 12:22 a.m.

Originally posted by bullit_kid
I didnt make a teaser ? or a video ?

EXACTLY!

Oct. 18, 2004, 1:04 a.m.

I've only seen this once, a few days ago, because my connection is shit so maybe I missed some stuff, but my take is as follows. The best part was the shots where you couldn't tell what the hell was going on because he was zoomed way the hell in. The second best part was the shots where people had no heads. The third best part was the flipwhip that wasn't landed, so he cut out the landing.

Seriously, I don't understand how people can not take issue with chopping out the end of something. Or, more mind-bogglingly, think it's a good thing.

If you're gonna talk shit on TUFF as a video, or the teaser, go for it. It's not like anyone gives a shit about TUFF at all, from both sides of it. It's some guys with a cheap video camera riding and having fun and filming stuff sometimes. Take it. Andy might cry, but nobody really likes him anyway.

Mr Ross Measures is rad because he wasn't too scared to not swing from mr. Levin's nuts.

The guy who posted that overly verbose reply is dumb. Nobody cares that you have a thesaurus.

Shore King, I don't really get what your problem is. Why would you be angry that Ian has a dad who is supportive of what he does. Seriously, either you're jealous or you're a fucking retard. Actually, it's probably both. And if that was the john henry jam thing, I'm pretty sure I ended up driving everyone home.

Mr. Levin: I commend you for exposing new faces that aren't in every video.

TUFF will be like the time you went to the candy store and everything was on sale, except better.

Oct. 18, 2004, 1:43 a.m.

Originally posted by counterpoint
Please let me know the last time you saw someone do a step down to wallride inside a 20 foot deep crevass…

Is that Kenny Smith?

it's hard to face the problem when the problem is your face

Oct. 18, 2004, 2:01 a.m.

Originally posted by Aircorp
Is that Kenny Smith?

Yes, and Mustaine/ Megadeth rule - PROPS!

Oct. 18, 2004, 9:48 a.m.

Hey man,

That trailer looks like it'll be a good flick, I'd lay down my bucks for it. I've never been on pinkbike, but from what everyone says, this sounds like a thread that would be found there…..Grow Up. To the little kid whow as complaining about his pick from 3 yrs ago……..man, even if you shaved everyday since that photo was taken, you'd still be a little kid and a number of people on this board have been riding and making videos (home or pro) longer than you've been alive. You should maybe keep that in mind before shooting your mouth off about a video that someone has worked really hard on and then gave you the privlege of seeing before everyone else.

Just because you can say something doesn't mean that you should, think about what you're going to say, then think about it again just to make sure that it's appropriate, if it still is appropriate, then say it, otherwise keep your mouth shut.

And when they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk with a gun in my hand wearing a bullet proof vest, singing my my my how the time does fly when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night -Catch22

Oct. 18, 2004, 10:46 a.m.

It was a teaser for christ sakes. You know, a hint of what's in the video.

I liked it. I saw some of our workmanship for a brief second, made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm looking forward to the whole thing.

Oct. 18, 2004, 11:41 a.m.

Nice work Jer, see ya at the party ya dirty dog…….

I am putting im my vote to ban Stuart K, aside from him calling me a f**king idiot the other day, I have never seen him do anything but slam everyone. If I acted like him I'd be banned in a day.

Being lippy is cool if its in good humour, but this kid just seems like a little dink, if he's not a kid then we're all in trouble.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Oct. 18, 2004, noon

voting on banning? come on.

anyways, the trailer - i enjoyed it. thanks :)

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Oct. 18, 2004, 12:22 p.m.

i dont understand why everyone is doggin the teaser, i thought it was super good, lots of great riding and original lines for sure! way to go Mr.Levin, cant wait to see the full meal deal!:thepimp: :thepimp: :thepimp:

http://www.jeremycesaphoto.com